Reviews for Broken Promise
Yuyui Hime chapter 3 . 8/5
Dreaming fantasia chapter 15 . 7/29
Oh my God ... Too sad for me (;_;)
Kurome Akira chapter 15 . 5/19
Dude, I'm completely speechless. If I were you I wouldn't know how to make the ending but, you surely did your best. Biggest hurrah ever. :) Although I was pissed at Otani often in this story, I am satisfied with the ending. Well...not that much. I just wanted to see if their friendship continued normally and I would like you to explain how thinhs have gone so far. But really, I'm happy with the ending. I know you made this story in 2012...? Or was it 2013? Hahaha, anyways, I loved your story. Really. I guess I'll be reading more from you then. CX
meghanmoo chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
I would like to respectively disagree with your statement about the ending; I thought it was simply beautiful. Never did I think that you would end with the children and I loved it! I was very surprised at that choice of ending but very pleased. Thank you so much for sharing this story, you are very talented.
green-ninja05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really love your story! I am so inspired.. I think I will make a story like yours! Gomen . I really look up to you! I felt Risa's heartbreak T_T..
Really good story!
I will really dedicate my story to you!
Sincerely adoring you XD,
Sokka-Mushroom chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
Yay! So she ended up with her husband after all. That makes me happy...
As for your writing, it isn't so bad so don't be afraid to be confident! Maybe you lost your way and maybe you were really tired and wanted to give up on this story, but you didn't so thank you. :]
Keep up the good work!
As always, with love, Sokka
Sokka-Mushroom chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Maybe it's because my parents divorced over an affair, but I was really hoping she would choose Otani and hear him out. Even though he's done such a horrible thing, if I were Risa I'd think about the wedding vows once said. A vow is never something to be ignored, no matter the situation. But I like Kohori. I hope Risa will be happy with him. :]
Sokka-Mushroom chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
"Call 911"
"I don't know the number"
fufufufu xD What cuties, those kids.
Yeah. This is a lame review
BGuate224 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
It...i enjoyed it though. You are absolutely right, the lovecom fandom needs more love.
WishMaker chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
i think i understood the ending, kazuki and kaori a grown up and married, right? well, great story! in the beginning i was like, Otani, you jerk! but in the end i was like, ok, you ok Otani! that was a great story, please continue to write more stories! :D XD
ALLMYFEELS ARGHH chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
I don't like how haruhi was described as a disposable object and as if she was the root to all of their problems. No. It takes two to tango and otani is just as guilty and even more, considering that he's a married man. I wish that Risa wouldn't have went back to him. Be independant. Make it on your own. Raise two kids without a father figure, her kids would have been better off without one instead of a fuckin moronic cheater. But no, apperantly it's better to go back to your husband that has ignored and treated you like trash for the last few years instead of starting over with something new, soething hopeful. Sounds like the Stockholm syndrome. I pity her. And her kids. Still i ended up reading the whole thing, almost tearing my hair out in the process. You are a good writer. You captured my attention and got me engaged in this shit. Good job, keep on writing. I'll just have to go and cool myself off. Raaaageeee.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I know the story's over, but KOHORI!

I think Kohori's pretty cute, so could you make a story with Koizumi x Kohori?

After a while, I still couldn't find any Kohori fanfics.

So, please?
Sydney chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Waaa! This story is so sad, yet so good!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
I love this sooo much. Literally, I was crying. Thank you for posting this story. Please post more long stories, as I love those. Thank you do much.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2012