Reviews for Or So They Say
mtnikolle chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
I really like your writing style. You've managed to intrigue me and keep me in the dark about who Haruhi decided on. I think I managed to figure it out in the last couple of chapters... but it was a revision of my earlier idea.

Thanks for sharing as much of this story as you have! While it seems unlikely at this point, I hope that life circumstances and your muse allow you to return and finish it at some point. :)
IllusionaryMagician chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Oooo! What to say! Well first off: i love this story alot! I spent the past few day reading it :) though from what it looks like its been about 2 years since your last update...

Second: Please dont quit on this! I like it to much! I really want to know the pairings and whos married to Haruhi!

Third:I have my guesses but im certain its Tamaki thats married to Haruhi! :D course I could always be wrong!

Fourth: If you are going to not complete this story :'( Then please tell me whos paired wth who! Or maybe the ending sentence! Im just so curious! :D

And Fifth: i like your writing style and your story idea very much! Im gonna put you on my fave author list! :) i cant wait to look at your other stories!

Super awesome job ;) good work! :D
usachanpeace chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I too wish you could update!

Or.. if your not going to update than at least just TELL us who the father is and what you had planned out for the rest of the story in a authors note.

T_T

2010 is gonna finish soon and soon it'll have been more than two years since you have updated.

That's really..

;_;
MintMeow chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Why can't you write a new chapter? ;_;
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
Ah, I can't bear says the last time you updated the story was August of 2008, and you haven't written more since then? [trying hard not to sound whiny :P] This story HAS to be the greatest Ouran fic I have ever read, SERIOUSLY. I love it all, so PLEASE find some time to update it! I'm sure tons of others are begging, too! 3
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is GORGEOUS. I can't wait to read it all. 3
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
I am really enjoying your story and I love the fact that everyone has a family. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens.
Tears of Insanity chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
How disappointing! I got all the way to the thirteenth chapter, noticed it hadn't been updated, looked at the date of the last update, and... it's been over a year!

If you happen to still be alive and well, I implore you to continue. You've really got a marvelous story going, here.

Thanks,

- Tears of Insanity
KageNoNeko chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
This is definatly a very interesting story. I wouldn't mind seeing the side stories for each of the pairings. I can't wait for the next chapter to show up.
CherryWalnut chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
So far - wonderful ! The plot's really captivating...both the present and especially the journal...Hope to see the next chap. soon!
Kikai NekoChan chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
Awesome! I hoep you updat esoon! I'm happy I finally foudn a continuation fic, me and my cousing watched the last two episodes about a week ago and now I'm probably going to send her this fic.. Tho it is kinda sad... seeing as Im a near-die hard Kyoya fan, however since hte ending I guess ive been more willing to accept either. Though you did have me folled for a while, with the smirks, and the actions, heck I even started looking at little details like how the mystery character and modern Kyo talk to distinguish if they wer one and the smae! I thought they were sadly! lol