Reviews for Regular Encounters
I Am Da Walrus chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was frickin' amazing. You should SO write some more. Luv'd 'em
Sanzi chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I like this fic, it has a well measured tint of humour to it without taking away the more serious feelings to it) And I like the idea of Oracle being Thomas' landlady XD
Zion Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Finally getting around to reading everybody's fics. Sorry for the delay, but I'm here now! :) Anywho, it's a fun little fic, and I like seeing stuff about fun dorky Tom in his dorky pre-Neo days. Very cute. :)

Keep it up!

-ZA
Desert of the Real chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Leaving a review for you here because I finally got an account on (I'm FieryPhoenix from TLG, by the way :D)

Great fic, I loved it. Poor old Thomas...
Syd too lazy to log in Syd chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
You made me laugh so hard:

"My apartment building is basically one step up from cardboard box. The cardboard box is exactly the same, minus the paint."

Sounds like my first apartment.

"She claims that she lives alone, but she produces enough garbage for every person on the fifth floor."

HAH!

"There was this one kid sitting all by himself staring at a spoon. I immediately figured he had no friends."

Another LOL.

This is one of those stories that is hilarious, but then the overall message is bittersweet. It's not always easy to achieve the two things at once. Loved it. Keep writing.

-Syd
Zelda chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh, that was wonderful! It had a humor to it that really made me laugh, not to mention the fact that the story itself was perfect. Amazing job. _