Reviews for How to Put the Bun in the Oven
priscalthum chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This was just brilliant. I absolutely loved it and I hope you continue soon. I loved how you slowly showed Sakura changing. I find it annoying though that Sakura's persistence is worth squat while we all know Sasuke's succeeded in the end. It's just...annoying. Ah, well, fanfic.

By the way, my favorite was the part about Romeo and pretty boys not getting everything, and Sasuke cursing the poor guy. Excellent, excellent. I really hope you continue, and soon. This was just flipping brilliant. Excellent job!
Georgina Summer chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
can't wait to see the next chapter!
By The Tree chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
go go go!
pilkul chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
how cute~ i like it~ will be waiting for the rest~~ byby~yu
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
LOL. Who would've thought that Sasuke would be using pick-up lines to get Sakura? XD I love the eyes line, as well as the part where he forgot his pick up line since he said she was beautiful. XD
totallyloud chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I really liked this one! So cute and really really awesome!

just great! :) hohoh keep up the good work! XD and do many more of these SasuSaku! Yey!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I absolutely loved it! Can't. Wait. For. The. Next. One. Update soon, please!
yumerin chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
He actually dreamed about it, hehe *yume writes down something about little pink-haired Uchihas. Oh, wouldn't *that* be interesting?*
Serena of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
lol, how cute.

Can't wait to read the next one.

Update soon please!

~Serena
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
You, my love-

is about to start a career as publisher of SasuSaku stories!

Now, where's all the photographers I ordered?

(mucho love)
Odat chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
quite a few of these got me giggling fairly hard. I love number 21. That was excellent! Hahahahaha. Can't wait for the next set!
Bloodropiris chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I like it! Please Continue it!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow... this is really nice, I have to admit that it's pretty cute to see Sasuke in the position Sakura was once in, not to mention all the hilarious pick-up lines... No matter how much epic fail one pick-up line may encompass, that only ever makes it funnier for it's complete stupidity. Of course, no self-respecting male would ever seriously use a pick up line (notice I do say self-respecting... and seriously. Now jokingly... let's just say that my dad has a funny sense of humor, and I'm stunned my step-mom finds it comedic instead of just plain insane). Other than that, everyone's gotta love it when Inner Sakura orders Outer Sakura to jump Sasuke... it's always just far too perfect and awesome. In the end, this is awesome.
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
LMAO. Luffed it!

“That shirt’s very becoming of you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too.”

LMFAO. That's very dirty yet HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing about it. If Sasuke ever said that to me, I'd probably be stunned silent. But since it's Sakura and not me, (it tears me up inside -sniff-) I can laugh hysterically. SO LMAO. :P

Update Part 2 Soon! :)
dark Alley chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Ha! This is so funny! Can't wait for more!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »