Reviews for How to Put the Bun in the Oven
Mudheart chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
This was really good! Some of those pick up lines were really bad, I can't believe Sasuke thought they were a good idea :D
purplesmiley chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
A smile never left my face as I read this fic! :D

this is awesome... so cool! :D

i just laughed at the pick up lines... hahahahahaha :D

overall, great job! :D

-purplemsiley-
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
so pretty :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
LOVE!

I hope this really happened. :C

More!:))
a spark in the embers chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I like the prompts, and how they correspond to the part of the story-quite creatively used, actually. :)

Mistyfire
Ninamai chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Completely adorable and funny :) A great setup of characters, plot and overall pieced together fantastically. I enjoyed reading your wor rk!
missmocha77 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
This was so cute! The character development and backstories you make for this are phenomenal. Sasuke seemed a little out of character at first, but when I thought about it, he's just acting more...normal, I suppose. I like him this way. You also make him seem socially-retarded as well, just the way he is. You are an amazing author (or authoress?). You write things that are appealing and relatable to the audience, and I must admit that I have been reading your stories all day. Maybe I've gotten up to twenty! Anyway, keep showering the world with your talent of writing! I shall now go read more of your stories!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
lol. cute :D
wanderluft chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
AW! My heart exploded with cuteness! (LITERALLY.) XD
RukiaKuchiki285 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Oh my gosh, this was AWESOME. xD I loved it in every single way - the way that the tables had turned and now SASUKE was chasing after SAKURA. And, Sasuke is probably the only one who can make those pick up lines sexy. Just saying. xDDDD Anywhoooo, awesome story! :)
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This story is also cute! Its a very unique theme! :))

NR
moor chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
LOVE the family themes and humour throughout this! *_*

Thanks for sharing!
moonfairy014 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
aww.. that's hust so sweet
Arihdni chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
this was pure cuteness and love

favorites: .
Arihdni chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Totally loved this set of one sentences!

MY favorites:

..24.25

I will continue with the rest!
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »