Reviews for How to Put the Bun in the Oven
missmocha77 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
This was so cute! The character development and backstories you make for this are phenomenal. Sasuke seemed a little out of character at first, but when I thought about it, he's just acting more...normal, I suppose. I like him this way. You also make him seem socially-retarded as well, just the way he is. You are an amazing author (or authoress?). You write things that are appealing and relatable to the audience, and I must admit that I have been reading your stories all day. Maybe I've gotten up to twenty! Anyway, keep showering the world with your talent of writing! I shall now go read more of your stories!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
lol. cute :D
misframe chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
AW! My heart exploded with cuteness! (LITERALLY.) XD
RukiaKuchiki285 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Oh my gosh, this was AWESOME. xD I loved it in every single way - the way that the tables had turned and now SASUKE was chasing after SAKURA. And, Sasuke is probably the only one who can make those pick up lines sexy. Just saying. xDDDD Anywhoooo, awesome story! :)
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This story is also cute! Its a very unique theme! :))

NR
moor chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
LOVE the family themes and humour throughout this! *_*

Thanks for sharing!
moonfairy014 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
aww.. that's hust so sweet
ArihCucu chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
this was pure cuteness and love

favorites: .
ArihCucu chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Totally loved this set of one sentences!

MY favorites:

..24.25

I will continue with the rest!
Agyrophobic chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
aww...so cute...3
Saori D'Arcy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I do not know if I have reviewed this story. If I have, I do not mind reviewing it again because it is worth it! This story is hilarious and charming. A definite must-read. I keep re-reading it because it makes me smile. Outstanding Job!
Naz-G chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
real sweet. :-)

do another one, please.
xXFallen NightXx chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Cute and heart warming. I like )
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
AWWWWW! THAT'S SO CUTE! :D I LOVE THIS STORY! Even though it's not your typical story. :3
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/16/2010