Reviews for How to Put the Bun in the Oven
Tigers and Dragons chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
This is an AWESOME story! I loved it :)
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Absolutely adorable. I like the way this story (?) covers all the important highlights of the relationship, without leaving the reader wondering what happened.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Delicate Desires chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Awh! This was lovely. (:
LycheePanda chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aww that was really sweet, and well done.
Revellyn chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
The story is cute and funny - it still has me in giggles as I'm writing the review. Well done!
africana chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
This was great! Number 9 was my absolute favorite closely followed by 11 and 21. Imagining Sasuke using those pick up lines make me crack up. Plus such a beautiful ending. Awesome
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
“That shirt’s very becoming of you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too.”

that has got to be themost disturbing thing i have heard come from sasuke's mouth in any fanfiction

im torn between utter disgust and racy laughter o_0
crystalwolfberri chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
:D wonderfulness! the beginning was hilarious when I read what Sasuke was doing to get Sakura back, and Naruto's helpfulness was quite the joke as well. ;) the prompts read like a story, not that I'm complaining, for it's a great story at that. (:
Juniper11 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Sasuke plays dollies?
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Help from Naruto and Kakashi-so not a good thing.
madxflower chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
aw

so cute...
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I really enjoyed this story. #30 made me smile indeed but I really enjoyed all of the short bits of prose that gave snapshots of moments in their lives. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was a great bit of fun to read. The little tidbits of information really came to gel together in a nice little story. What a creative way to write!
PrincessComplex chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
"you will be strong and you will get rid of him"

XD hilarious!
030artastic chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Aw! this was really good! 47 is my favorite though! That and 50, but 47 has got to be my favorite! :)

Very good! I love this!