Reviews for How to Put the Bun in the Oven
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
“That shirt’s very becoming of you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too.”

that has got to be themost disturbing thing i have heard come from sasuke's mouth in any fanfiction

im torn between utter disgust and racy laughter o_0
crystalwolfberri chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
:D wonderfulness! the beginning was hilarious when I read what Sasuke was doing to get Sakura back, and Naruto's helpfulness was quite the joke as well. ;) the prompts read like a story, not that I'm complaining, for it's a great story at that. (:
Juniper11 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Sasuke plays dollies?
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Help from Naruto and Kakashi-so not a good thing.
madxflower chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
aw

so cute...
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I really enjoyed this story. #30 made me smile indeed but I really enjoyed all of the short bits of prose that gave snapshots of moments in their lives. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was a great bit of fun to read. The little tidbits of information really came to gel together in a nice little story. What a creative way to write!
PrincessComplex chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
"you will be strong and you will get rid of him"

XD hilarious!
030artastic chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Aw! this was really good! 47 is my favorite though! That and 50, but 47 has got to be my favorite! :)

Very good! I love this!

art
platform-shoes12 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
“You have a sister now – if any boy comes near her, you will be strong and you will get rid of him,” to which both nodded obediently and replied, “Yes, father!”

They actually have to get "RId" of the hapless boys. I laughed when i read that. "you will get rid of him"...it's so funny i could say it repeatedly and laugh all the same. Sasuke is the typical overprotective-of-my-daughter type of dad and i love it.

Congratulations!
Nesloga chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
you my dear, are great! what's even greater is that you made Sasuke work to get Sakura! yes take that you pompous teme!
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
omg-

(CRYCRYCRYCRYCRYCRY)

-that was TOO fluffy. But In a good way. It was awesome.

::METAPHORICAL HEARTS::

(yes i AM stealing that from one of your stories because-

um. HELLO!

-it's a very, very, VERY awesome line)
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Uhm.

Jesus.

You are like. My Fvcking

IDOL

Now.

Also-

I found a quote that Sakura ( you know, the sakura haruno's that you make with that big giant creative wonderful mind of yours, and how she is like SO awesome an all) would enjoy. That is of course, if you haven't already heard it:

"Life's a bitch, because if it were a slut, it'd be easy."

:D
Shubhs chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Aw!That was so cute!:)
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
You really like sakura and saskue as a couple
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »