Reviews for How to Put the Bun in the Oven
LycheePanda chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Aww that was really sweet, and well done.
Revellyn chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
The story is cute and funny - it still has me in giggles as I'm writing the review. Well done!
africana chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
This was great! Number 9 was my absolute favorite closely followed by 11 and 21. Imagining Sasuke using those pick up lines make me crack up. Plus such a beautiful ending. Awesome
myyinfatuation chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
“That shirt’s very becoming of you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too.”

that has got to be themost disturbing thing i have heard come from sasuke's mouth in any fanfiction

im torn between utter disgust and racy laughter o_0
crystalwolfberri chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
:D wonderfulness! the beginning was hilarious when I read what Sasuke was doing to get Sakura back, and Naruto's helpfulness was quite the joke as well. ;) the prompts read like a story, not that I'm complaining, for it's a great story at that. (:
Juniper11 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Sasuke plays dollies?
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Help from Naruto and Kakashi-so not a good thing.
madxflower chapter 2 . 8/4/2009

so cute...
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I really enjoyed this story. #30 made me smile indeed but I really enjoyed all of the short bits of prose that gave snapshots of moments in their lives. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was a great bit of fun to read. The little tidbits of information really came to gel together in a nice little story. What a creative way to write!
PrincessComplex chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
"you will be strong and you will get rid of him"

XD hilarious!
030artastic chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Aw! this was really good! 47 is my favorite though! That and 50, but 47 has got to be my favorite! :)

Very good! I love this!

platform-shoes12 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
“You have a sister now – if any boy comes near her, you will be strong and you will get rid of him,” to which both nodded obediently and replied, “Yes, father!”

They actually have to get "RId" of the hapless boys. I laughed when i read that. "you will get rid of him"'s so funny i could say it repeatedly and laugh all the same. Sasuke is the typical overprotective-of-my-daughter type of dad and i love it.

Nesloga chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
you my dear, are great! what's even greater is that you made Sasuke work to get Sakura! yes take that you pompous teme!
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 2 . 3/25/2009

-that was TOO fluffy. But In a good way. It was awesome.

(yes i AM stealing that from one of your stories because-

um. HELLO!

-it's a very, very, VERY awesome line)
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »