Reviews for Beautiful Mistake
NeverWillBe chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
A very extraordinary take on "Why does she carry that book around?"

I love this fic. The whole idea of being 'illogical' is one of the key components in love, I believe. So yarh, JACKPOT FOR HITTING THE CORRECT THEME!

Language wise you did fairly well. No complaints.

You did great.
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I've always wondered what Nanao wrote in her book and I'm so glad to have your speculation. Very nice introspection into Nanao's feeling and the way she handle her illogical thoughts.
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I don't think I had sighed dreamily for a while, until I read this. It truly is made of sugar, but in a good way. I love your portrayal of Nanao-chan and her infamous book. She was very IC
Silindro chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Very nice story. I like the point of view.
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
very sweet
RaeSJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was a beautiful story. I really liked it. You should write more of these two!
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
At first it started off a little iffy but as it went on, i couldn't help but love it. I do like the idea of the book being what it was and the mistakes and such and the ending where she could burn it. It was simple brilliance. Genius. Love it.
Aufera chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
he's just so cute when he rambles! :D
peppermintshoes chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
A beautiful and well thought out piece with an intriguing concept behind it. Your portrayal of Nanao is spot on and the thought process you've described fits her to a T; you've made her struggle with accepting her own feelings a realistic one and given a solid reason why she tries so hard to push those thoughts away, why she sees them as "mistakes".

I adore your style of writing. Your phrasing is short without being abrupt, lending an overall pensive air to the piece and keeping it from dragging.

All in all wonderfully written, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow, this is such an amazing story. The tone of the piece suited Nanao's personality extremely well so seemed like she was the one writing everything. Also, I like how her illogical comments seemed to grow and expand on one another with the passage of time. And the ending was simply magnificent. Wonderful story.
M.infinity chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very cute style and it made me smile (even though my head is pounding from a headache .
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i really liked this...i can see Shunsui doing that
Philyra chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
How very beautiful. You've managed to capture Nanao perfectly, I think. You show that you understand the relationship between her and Shunsui - well done!

Cheers,

Philyra
cream tea anyone chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i really liked this

the reccuring 'illogical' worked really well, its a very clever narrative device ad you succeeded in using it really effectively

you got a good flavour of nanao and shunsui into it! i love the ambiguous way it ends as well!

well done

keep writing

ciao
Muselolo chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hope she can show him her book one day! Thank you for writing this piece!