Reviews for Mourning Through the Seasons
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aww, lovely but very sad.
Not-So-Innocent Flamer chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I owe you an apology. I never check my e-mail, hence the HORRIDLY late review. But, onward!

George did a lot of insiting. Watch word repetition.

The conversation was very bland. Little emotion was depicted into the words, just in the descriptions.

Personal thought: George and Angelina? No! It's more than likely just me, but it seems like betrayl.

There were too many comical bits. I can see if you're writing a full length tear jerker, but on a simple one-shot, it's haggarding for the reader be constantly pulled up and down. Stick with one genre (for a one-shot, at least.)

Neither grammar nor spelling was too bad. The overall plot wasn't too bad, actually. It wasn't overused at all. Good work!

Overall, an average fic. Spice up the dialouge, work on word repetion, and hey, it could be fantastic!

-NSIF
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aww that is so sad and cute I'm trying to review as much stories as I can
sinfulgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was beautiful yet SO sad I nearly cried! Lame, I know. Please let them be happy again soon!

All the best...
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I love it - instead of whining about how JKR shouldn't have put George with Angelina, you have explored a way in which it might have been possible. There's some very poignant writing here (I personally liked the personification of the trees!) Will there be more? I'd love to read more!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
It's so sad! *sobs*

Back to reality - well done, but what season was it supposed to be? I couldn't tell and you didn't list it...

Keep Writing!
llcatz chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Interesting not your typical story. George and Angelina *pukes*
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Very sad, but beautiful! I LOVED it! Awesome job! I loved him waanting 'my brother back' and the stuff in italics. Great job! Update soon!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was sweet and sad. I like how Angelina thinks George smells like Fred.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was brilliant! I loved the metaphors and description you used, like "They pointed stiff, wooden fingers into the fog". It was really emotional too, and I liked the idea of Angelina imagining it was Fred. Very sad :( Update soon!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Very sad ... :-(

Make them happy again! But good chapter. :D
obsessedmum chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Good story:)
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
that was so awesome, so very sad and so very beautiful. I loved it, and i thank you 4 writing this lovely peace :)