Reviews for Irresistible Fate
Guest chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
I really enjoyed this entire story, stayed up last night reading it. Please keep writing, such talent.
Lady-Finwe chapter 27 . 4/26/2011
awsome writing cant wait for more of the story to unfold and they have the baby. :)
Darrak chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Great story so far! :)

But I wonder why Josef would think that the possibility of him ever becoming a vampire again was nil. Couldnt Mick just change him?
Kristin93 chapter 27 . 11/15/2010
Another great story. Really enjoyed it.
Lilly57 chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
The sound you hear are my hands clapping - this is a wonderfully well written story. Although these are all fictional characters - Emmaline is the perfect woman for Josef, and the baby is an added bonus for them. I so enjoy this story line that I can't think how wonderful it would be to have more stories with Emma and Josef in them.
Lilly57 chapter 27 . 9/23/2010
This was an excellent read - a great story line. Josef Kostan becoming a father! Will wonders never cease. And I do like Emmaline - she is good for him. She pricks his intellect and causes him to feel for another as he has not done in many a year.
Lilly57 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Excellent and well written - especially the last two paragraphs.
Lilly57 chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Excellent writing - Mick might have a new girlfriend? THe complications on this story line are endless.
Lilly57 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Well written, my hands are clapping.
Lilly57 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
This was a good read, poor Emmaline. But, happy Josef.
Lilly57 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Excellent writing - a very good story line.
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Excellent writing, my hands are clapping.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Truly excellent writing and what a wonderful storyline. Josef in emotional pain, so sad. Emma is a good human lady for him.
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 27 . 9/14/2010
I actually like this one more than the first. Great job with the story it wasn't predictable like most are and i loved that
lilly57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hey - this is great. Truly good writing. Vamps looking for an evil witch; I like it.

Susan J. Sager