Reviews for Centre of the Web
PSW chapter 37 . 2/15
You wrote this a while ago, and I don't know if you're still checking your reviews...but I would be remiss if I didn't leave one. I don't usually read many AU stories, but I had a hard time putting this down. It was an intriguing concept, and very well done. I enjoyed it, thanks for writing!
Toki Asamia chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
Nice ending! Reichenbach was an interesting choice since you had them never leave London during the case.
Anyways, nice story! You had me on edge more than once. You certainly can describe mental and physical suffering - okay, let me rephrase that: The way you make your characters suffer is amazing. Even if that sounds wrong, I really enjoyed that. So, to sum this up: Thanks for writing and posting! Your Holmes and Watson were great!
Toki Asamia chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
Now that really feels like the storm is over. I like that you brought Mrs. Hudson into this. It's like going back to the beginning when everything was still alright.
Toki Asamia chapter 35 . 12/11/2014
Now I wanna go to sleep as well. Maybe have a little morphine that I have any. :-)
Toki Asamia chapter 34 . 12/10/2014
Nice! I liked Holmes' point of view a lot. And I really like Lestrade, heaven knows why. So thanks for finally giving him an appearance. And now a hospital, please. Or a doctor and a cell to lock the two up for a while.
Toki Asamia chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
So we got Moriarty, but have Holmes AND Watson in need of a hospital for at least a week. Geez, you certainly make your characters bleed - literally. Anywaxs, please Holmes, make sure someone gets the doctor!
Toki Asamia chapter 32 . 12/10/2014
Intetesting view. I guess that, if Watson was really dead, Holmes would have looked just like he did now. Anyways, I had to think twice to come up with the idea that it might be an open cab since in the beginning I couldn't understand how Holmes could do what he did without opening the door first and probably dislodging his shoulder in the process.
Toki Asamia chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
Wicked short! Arg, Holmes!
Toki Asamia chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
Aweful cliffhanger indeed! I wonder how Holmes will deal with whar he did later on. And of course I'm curious if he and Watson will ever get the respite they need...
Toki Asamia chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
Hm, this one had a nice end. I can totally see Holmes letting him sleep. I wonder whether he saw Watson's own exhaustion. Anyways, as for the rest: I guess the idea is good (I only thought twice after being through), but I'm not sure Moriarty wouldn't have a sentinel as Holmes had put it somewhere even if he was low on men. Well, we'll see what you conjured up in the nect chapters!
Toki Asamia chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
Dear me! That was a rather dark ending! Seriously! Still like 7 ot 8 chapters left and if I wasn't praying for a good ending I'd say this was the perfect foreshadowing for a very dramatic and disturbing end. Please don't let that regret stand till the very end!
Toki Asamia chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
The game is on. Thanks for Watson standing his ground!
Toki Asamia chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
I like you version of Mycroft. He IS the government, he can do about anything if he choses to and there is nothing that can phase him - the only exception is his little brother and by extension the doctor. He cares and because he can predict so much he knows to fear for them. I like how he loses his cool in this particular case though. Even better: Holmes doesn't know how to deal with it. Very well done, very nice chapter.
Toki Asamia chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Okay, I'm totally done for right now. So many emotions! I like how Mycroft saw that breakdown coming long before Holmes grasped the current situation.
Toki Asamia chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
Same tone as the last chapter. A beautiful picture of Watson's mental as well as bodily state. The violin and the jounals were just awesome!