Reviews for I can't leave you though I want to
Chameleonxx chapter 10 . 5/9
That was so ADORABLE!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 10 . 4/3
I really liked this story. It was funny and sweet and i loved how they got together, it wasnt an instant thing it happened over a period of time which was good.
Maelia Airwood chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
I loved your story :)
Bye
Maelia Airwood chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I'm just hating Ginny for interrupting
Maelia Airwood chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Ahahahah Ron is great
Oninja chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Wow, that was great and hilarious, I loved it! But it was a little confusing because I think you switched back and forth with Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson marrying Neville? So, yeah, otherwise, I loved it!
SheBlindedMeWithStarlight chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
OK, I nearly stopped reading when Hermione mentioned she dated Draco(got nothing against d/Mr fics, but
casually having him as an ex? Seems very OOC), but I'll keep going, because the rest of the story seems good.
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Fabulous story! Loved it.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
a really entertaining story with interesting twists :)
Kaoru241 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Oh god this was hilarious, some parts were just so embarrassing hahaha XD amazing job :D
annie3773 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Just ignore the previous review. I knew I should've waited until the end of the story to say anything. :p Oh well, what's done is done. Fabulous story. I just love the twins :) it's perfect except for things you've already addressed. :)
annie3773 chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
I think it was mentioned before in a review, but there are two girls mentioned as being engaged to Neville- Penelope Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson. Ortherwise I love the story :)
Onesmartcookie78 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Oh, ok, so you did catch that *sweatdrop* whoops...

Cheers
Onesmartcookie78 chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
I think this is really cute, but I seem to remember you sayin in an earlier chapter that Nevllie was marrying Daphne Greengrass, not Pansy Parkinson...

Cheers!