Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
Milarca chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Oh, I know this is finished and it doesn't look like you've updated in about two years... But is there any way you could update it? Pretty please? I would really love to read any more that you have :) But if you can't, I have to say how great this was :D Suuuuuuch a good story, my god :) I love AU and time travel and especially into rl :) So props to you for actually writing one! _
Milarca chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I cannot. Stop. Laughing D I love how you incorporated real facts (like Nimoy wanting a phone in his room) and made it work just right :) I love it. I can't help but hope they'll meet their rl countparts, but I doubt it x) Awesome story anyway :D
Milarca chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Wow this is so good :D I love it xD Bye Bones! Ahaha, you write Kirk so well :)
ReferenceGoddess chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Oh dear - Kirk just got to the incurable disease bit, didn't he? And now he's going to try to change the script - and the writers will think it is Shatner having a "it's not all about me" hissy fit. Snicker. Of course, not so funny - McCoy finding out about his disease from a frelling TV script. But we all know it works out OK in the end. (right?)
Vardonir chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Love it! I still wonder about the thing with Kirk and hair, though.

Vardonir
Vardonir chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I hope you plan on continuing this!

It feels like an expanded version of "Visit to a Weird Planet." Only better. It's expanded! *shot*

PS: Love the "telephone in his dressing room" bit.

How accurate. XD

Z
deactivated-03-07-11 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
You're an absolute genius, this so funny! All the characters are exactly... in-character. And the style of writing is awesome. Please update soon, this made my day :)

x
Enya chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Wonderful! You must be a long time fan like me. The very first Star Trek fanzine was called "Spocknalia" and had two stories like this. The first was the three Enterprise officers beamed down to the Star Trek set (but they didn't go home to the families), and the second was the Star Trek actors simutaniously being beamed to the real Enterprise. Your story seems like a continuation of the first one.

What a hoot that someone remembers DeForest Kelly's turtle! I still have a taped interview when he talked about Myrtle (I think it was on Merv Griffin). I also have a copy of Leonard Nimoy's son Adam decked out in the Vulcan ears on the old bloopers reel. You are right he really did look like his dad.

Thanks for a story with lots of insider jokes! Well done.
HistoryHound chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Haha, that's so funny! "And some pens." I wish I was that cab driver. XD
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aww, that was cute. Kirk, *shakes head*, of course. Haha, that was funny with Myrtle the Turtle. ;)
trekfreak2008 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
ha ha ha! love it so far!
sandysoul chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
This was hilarious, thanks. I hope you do write another chapter for Kirk soon!

Inky
Radon65 chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
This was very entertaining. I love the way McCoy just kind of complained and swore about practically everything. I liked this wife a bit better than the other one - she was a bit nicer. I liked the way the dog didn't like him, either. And it was pretty hilarious when he tried to explain to her that he really was McCoy! I liked this chapter - if you were to continue you this, I'd be glad to read more.
Black Fire chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Finis? What do you mean? Finis? The weekend's not over ;)
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow, that was unusual. Pretty funny. I liked the Spock characterization and it was funky the way he interacted with the family. The wife was kind of cool - she was sort of annoying, but that made it funny, although I did feel a bit bad for her. Kirk was little over the top, but it didn't matter because it was hilarious!