Reviews for The Fall
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/26
Huh?
Stephenhf123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
"Happy story with a happy ending."
Yeah, that's why one of the genre's is tragedy. Glad I caught that before I read this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You liar... Beautifully written, but you're still a liar.
Strolling Along chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You have a vocabulary and can use it properly, which is a rare find in fanfiction. It also seems clear that you really have an image in your head of your writing, and where you want it to go. Your construction feels as though it bogs down, however, because you get stuck in having so much fun with angst and melodrama. That's not a bad thing all the time, but the two stories of yours I've tried to read . . . it's very well written, but it comes off as tedious in about half the places you run with your muse.

You should change the story summary, however - there is nothing happy about this piece, and you are dishonest in the extreme to say otherwise. Prank on readers, you might argue, but that's needlessly immature and reflects poorly on someone that has talent. Unless, of course, you secretly hate the Harry-Ginny relationship potential, in which case there are other things wrong with the summary/attributes.
Sirius Silver chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Is there a sequel?
orange cotton candy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
oh this story made me so sad is this a oneshot or are you going to continue it or did you abandon it
You Know Who chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
WHER IS THE HAPPINESS? I mean it's really cool how the years are switched, but does Ginny say yes?
piltad chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow... WOW... I don't know what to say on this one great job there is no doubt about that. I loved how you wrote this looks like some things you have changed around Harry being younger and not a champion just wonder how much you changed. I really don't know what to say other than I really really wish there was a next button on her so I could go to the next chapter. You have just amazing abilities. I know no one that has more skill then you do and I have almost read every story on SIYE only wish you wrote on there since your new site won't work for me. Great job you did amazing once again not a big suprise. I just can't help but wonder what exactly happens next which is why hardly ever read one shots but I am glad I did.

Till next time,

Tad
R chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
man your head is screwed up.
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Ty, you lie

Happy, not even sappy

Painful, down the drainful

tearful, let me give you an earfull

Done with the rymes

Because I'm out of times

Ja ne

Jim
evwannaB3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
ome. that is so good. and sad... did he jump off of the astronomy tower? I'm crying.
Passionismywriting chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I just finished this story, and I only have one question, what happy ending? it sounds like harry has lost the will to live, that if someone where to hold a knife to his hands he would kill himself, that doesn't sound happy. it's a what could have been story, there's no happy ending from what I could see. could you explain it to me? peace
Malchior chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
How in the hell is that a happy ending?
fearlessvenom chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Please you have to keep writing stories, you have a gift for it. I don't usually like the really angsty ones, but i loved this one.
CruciareMors chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Glad you're still writing and continue not to set much store by fluffy, happy endings. The timeline seems a bit strange (is Ginny older than Harry?)but other than that you've done a good job with this story.