Reviews for Agreement
sylversmith chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is an absolutely beautiful piece! The barest hint of details and memories flow together perfectly while always building on the 'relationship' between the two.

Thanks so much for your contribution!
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Really cute. loved it! :D
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
... This was beautiful ;_;

Seriously, there needs to be more great fics like this one for GenShizu. There's so little as it is...

Anywho, great job :)
whoeverIamloves chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
aww! Very sweet. I enjoyed reading this. Great job with the characters; you kept them in character and made them three-dimensional at the same time. Nice job. And, of course, it helps that it's one of the pairings I like. ;)
Yachiru-san chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I've read this a zillion times I can't believe I never reviewed it...oh well I absolutlely love this fic!

Write more?
Kintoki-kun chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was so amazing, I think I love this pairing even more now!
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I love Genma and Shizune, and I agree-more fics need to be devoted to them. I especially think that Genma is a very complex character, but few people are willing to see pass his sex kitten public persona. You have, and done a damn fine job of it. I hope that you would consider doing a another Genma fic some time. :D
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
There really need to be more Shizune fics around, and I liked this one. First person is also a unique way to narrate the fic and I liked the straightforward tone. I felt there should have been a little dialogue, just to see their direct interaction, but a nice feel to the fic nonetheless.

~Amulet
Luga-B-Chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, that was deep! Really well written and reasonable.

Well done!
blindfaith4hope chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i liked it - it seemed to fit the characters too in a way
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I think this is a wonderful take on the GenmaxShizune couple! You portrayed Shizune's character perfectly - she's stubborn, but underneath it all, she also has a tender side. And Genma is the perfect compliment to her personality. He has the ability to bring out that softer aspect to her character. I think you conveyed their relationship, with all of its complexities, beautifully. .

Wonderful job! ]