Reviews for Andrew's Story
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/6
Awesome fanfiction. :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow. I didn't really watch Overdrive other than Once a Ranger because I saw a few eps and for once it really didn't appeal to me, but what a secret.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Good! Since I'm the Grammer Nazi, I have to point out that this was not smooth. But it's really good, aside from that.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Me and my sisters thought there was something between the two of them too. I think they could have been romantically involved at some point and could definitely see it happening again. Great job.

I like that you had a woman brought in and that was where the idea came from. Andrew being able to confide in Jessica was really nice.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
All in all, this was pretty good. Truth be told, I wasn't sure who Jessica was until you connected her to Global News Network. I only saw this episode once, so I'll probably have to go and watch it back to see if I see something between Andrew and Jessica as well. I liked how you had Mack created in the image of Cassie. That was definitely a nice touch. There were some spelling and grammar errors, but nothing major. I liked the rapport you portrayed between Andrew and Jessica. Thanks for telling me about this. I enjoyed reading it.
Delgado chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You're right about the connection, there's definitely something there. I'm surprised that no-one's done this before.

Great little fic by the way, and the story behind Mack was well-written.

I always wonder how he hasn't found out that he's an android. I mean, surely you'd know if you were an android yourself.
Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hey, it's CJ.

This was a good oneshot. I always knew there had to be a reason why Andrew created Mack...

Sorry, but I really don't know who Jessica is. Maybe I need to watch "Behind The Scenes" again.

And this is the second time that I've been first in line to review a fic! Cool!

See ya,