Reviews for For the Love of the Game
EdwardsEyes chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
'alice i do not want to look like a hooker!'

'you dont, you just look lke a virgin whore'

great chapter!
dazzled01218 chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
I read this story a few days ago. I didn't have an account so i didn't review! Just wanted to say that i love it! Great story.
TopazTearz chapter 13 . 6/11/2008
I read it and it is very good! Hope to read more!
MellaIsi chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Bad idea for Bella to go to her moms. Even if her mum could sympathize with her.
TopazTearz chapter 12 . 6/6/2008
Tanya is such a bit**! Nice ending though. It would definintely build suspense in your sequel! Can't wait to read it!
Sovoyita chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
I admit I am a little upset...I think I'm gonna start dry sobbing because of Bella's pain...I am sad...but keep up the good work. If you say that was necessary, I trust you.
Music ADD chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
A girl always calls her mommy or best friend when that happens.
TopazTearz chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
Stupid frat boys! They should all die! And Edward is so damn hot and sexy! By the way you know the bit thats in italics...well I thought it was like some vampires came to save her and then they were gonna turn into one as well. XD. I liked the ending that you wrote a lot so don't worry.
lovinit999 chapter 11 . 5/19/2008
i like this
Sovoyita chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
Though the Port Angele scene is used all the time, it just never seems to get old. I love it. keep up the awesomeness!
TopazTearz chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Payback is sweet. I too don't know why guys have a problem with being called cute. I think it's kinda cute the way they react when they use them and cute in the same sentence. Hehehe.
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
bella is making poor edward speechless good thing
TopazTearz chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Two hours. I loved it how nervous Edward sounded when he was about to tell Bella he loves her.
MellaIsi chapter 9 . 4/30/2008