Reviews for Sinful Love
yaoichallenge21 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
This is a good fanfic and I think the idea of rewriting and making it longer would be a great idea. I would definitely read now, you could have already written one for all I know so I'll look into it, haha. But this was an awesome story and I really enjoyed it. :) Peace!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
I love this so much that I tras it every day. Thank you so much for this story ! ;)
HanaNaruLight chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
afufufu kakashi, you pervert!:-)

.I LOVE it this awesome.

can you make shino/naru fic,please?
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I would like the rewrite. I love the pairing, but it really seemed rushed, and if it had more lemon (Sadly, it doesn't) it would have been a PWP.

Anyways, thank you for the fic: There's not enough KakaNaru around.

PS: If you decide to rewrite, can youpost a notice in this story like an extra chapter? Just to know. Thank you.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
I would like that :D KakaNaru is great, but I want more drama :P
miyabi-sama chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
ooh, this was absolutely delicious3! *w*
Uke.naru chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I just wanna say I love your story and that you should continue writing a longer 'Sinful Love' not cause it was rush cause I just loved reading it! So I just hope for more!
Aftonen chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Absolutely. You generally ended it at the VERY BEGINNING of a possibley GREAT fic, which are nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find. Add more detail, that's all I can say.
Lulu67 chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
The first chappie was great and all but then it became rushed... I mean don't get me wrong the lemon was yummy and all! But you shouldn't have made Kakashi jump Naru-chan heads on, after all he's so innocent and was so confused about stuff happening during the act.

Huh look at that me writing an actual review!
bumaddyangel chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
hi I read this about half a month ago it's good and all but the ends a bit rushed. obito in kakashi thiughts great thing in the story makes it more well i don't know how to put it in words but yeah it's like more real if i can say.

please try to add more.

keep up with story. and have a nice holiday ten Tailed wolf!
Elizabeth Kiefer-Feld chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Yay! more chapters of kakanaru! i really want to know what Minato thinks of the relationship. XD please update.
a Reader chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
I would at lest would what to know what the others would think about their relationship; like Iruka, kakashi other students, kakashi teacher, a Rin (living or dead).
Remmi chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
NO. NO. NO. leave it the way it is And make a New Really cute/sexy Chappie! i am so looking forward to it !