Reviews for Sailor Naruto
DBZloverPNK chapter 5 . 3/13
Please update! This is so cool. I hope you write more of this story. Sailor Moon with Naruto awesome! :)
Rei Uta chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Dammit. I can make your day, but you don't make mine. *pouts* What happened to updating?

Reveiw: Your grammer is still okay, but I hope you have your plot in your mind. Kakashi is an ass. :P
MuffinzRBeast24 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
First order of business...WTF was that? lol...spin off of Sailor Moon...Naruto as a chick...omg...it's just too much..*bursts with laughter* *holds stomach* omg dude..that's just friggen hilarious...but of course Sasuke would be Tuxedo Mask...

Seriously though..it took for friggen ever for Bunny and Tuxedo dude to figure out each other's true identity. How could he not know? She looks exactly the same...*rolls eyes* generic friggen lamo cheesy animes...*sighs*

Anyways...nice work..I expect it not to be another year before you update...jeez...I just wanna see where this goes...ON WITH THE MANSMEX! mail me anytime! -
moriah93ohio chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Yay! You updated!

I loved the new chapter! It was really good.

I'm glad that Tuxuedo Mask was in this chapter.

*thinks* What can you do for the next chapter? Hmm maybe something is wreaking havoc on the town and Naruto and his friends have the stop it. Then Tuxedo Mask comes ans saves them. I don't know, sorry just an idea. Sorry, it's not my best.

Please update soon. I love this story!

Until then...
Shebajay chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Lol, this is a great story. I love how you combined sailor moon with naruto. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Alrye chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was actuaclly planning to do a sailor moon version of Naruto, but i was having issues with how I wanted to set it up! But my god this was funny, and i nver though i say this before but: FUCK YOU KAKASHI!
marinav92 chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Nice chapter, glad to see you back :D

Update really soon!

P.S.

You got me scared in the penis' part xD
sher162252 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Very interesting story... Can't wait for the next chapter :D
moriah93ohio chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I like this story. It's really good.

Wow, Lee is crazy!

I can't wait for Naruto and Sasuke to meet.

I wonder why Gaara always looks at Naruto.

Please update soon. I love this story!

Until then...
moriah93ohio chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
I liked the chapter. It was really good.

Kiba and Sakura are really funny. Normally when they are arguing they are going to be a couple soon or they have crushes on each other, but I doubt that you are going to do that.

Again, I like the chapter.
moriah93ohio chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
I liked the chapter. It was really good.

*laughs* Naruto is so funny. I am guessing that he likes Sakura.

Wow, she is such a bitch. Kiba's reply back to her was hilarious! I loved it!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I liked the first chapter. It was really good.

I think this story. It's really funny.
marinav92 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
yey! please update soon :3
iyfanatic chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Okay... I'm a bit confused. Do the scouts not know who the others are in real life? Because Neji is acting completely different towards Naruto in this chapter, almost as if they're not friends (not even mere acquaintances) at all. And what's up with Gaara being new? I thought he was already part of the gang?

Other than that, good so far! :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
marinav92 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Great story! can't wait for the molestation xD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »