Reviews for Vindicated
Griffin Raven chapter 29 . 3/4
Wow! Dumbledore certainly is a meddling, manipulative old goat whose definitely out lived his stay in this realm and should be sent onto the next one - very painfully and quickly as possible! Lily Potter truly did love the baby who she undoubtably believed was an orphan just as much as her dead baby enough to give her own life to try to save the baby. Just goes to show what an exceptional witch she was - though I bet her revenge would have been something if she'd learn the true extent of Dumbledore's betrayal and manipulations!

Just how far will Molly Weasley and her son Ron, actually go to try to prove themselves loyal to Voldemort? Can't wait for the final battle - to see just how both Voldemort and Dumbledore go down!
Kittens Kat chapter 31 . 1/31
THIS STORY IS GREAT! THANK YOU!
delete-account-please 6166489 chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
Great story I’m “pouting” it over but is was great while it last.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
My word this story was fantastic sorry to see that it came to an end.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
This was a marvelous story bummed to see it came to an end.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
What an stunning story I’m sorry to see it come to an end.
ObsessiveCompulsiveReader chapter 31 . 2/1/2014
That last line is pure evil! But I loved this story and I'm on my way to see if theres a sequel!
MutatedDragon chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
Does your last line "Or so he thought." indicate a sequel will eventually come or are you just being evil?
Mashkai30 chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
doumikado chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Mpreg is a warning for a reason!
917brat chapter 31 . 11/28/2011
oh wow this is also a great story and I love how it ended. Going to read your other stoires.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Trewlaney was able to keep safe because no one took her seriously.

That's an awesome line (minus the misspelling of her name).
wolfpup0730 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010