Reviews for Care
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Aww, so cute! This was a lovely, very personal moment between Edward and Winry. They both have such firey personalities, but I really love little moments like this. Great job on this little one-shot.
unactiveee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011

Sg
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
aw! Thats really cute!
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Gah, sorry for taking so long to review!

I think I already told you how much I appreciate it, but I'll say it again. I. love. it. You're portrayed their simple yet vibrant love very well. Love how Ed freaks out over WInry calling him wierd over him actually telling her stuff xD;. just like in the manga (I still say he ws looking at her butt during that scene).

Anyhow, thank you so much for this! E!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is a really really nice piece. I love the immediacy of future tense rather than past tense and it works really well for a short story like this.
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Aw... the ending was too sweet. XD Very nice job and happy birthday to Cerulean San.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Sweet. As much as we love Al it's nice to have a side of Ed/win for a change. (OMG, Ed was honest and informative with Winry. Hell must have frozen over.) Overall it was very cute. I liked how the one time he was interested in actually caring for the automail she told him to back off.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
awesome fic! i really enjoyed reading it and it's definitely very well written!