Reviews for A Plead.
B Oots chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I like please steal the computer and update soon.
medboflight chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
okay. that was interesting...
Rebecca chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Great story. Keep it up but it's kind of short.
A-Slasher chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
another good story
urstupid chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
if thats supposed to be funny, its not. will u people ever quit being so stupid and prejudiced against annie. just because she happened to be the character who replaced another charcter on some tv show by disney's choice, doesn't mean its her fault, or that u start making up all these lies and mean stuff about her. and btw, calling sumone blondie is just being prejudiced against blondes, it not just being mean to annie. so cut it out and stop being so immature.i dont love annie, and i dont love fi. they are good, nice charcters on a nice tv show, but u stupid annie haters make me sick.
mellifluous cloud chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
LOL! That was genius! Woohoo! I never thought you, I mean Hugo, would write something like this... I'm not sure why. But Simeon, Pelli, and I are so happy you did! (I can see the complaints about "Annie prejudice" coming in already... hahahahaha. Or they just won't get it. Shame on them!) If anyone would like to join Conrad's small Internet community of supporters and share in our sympathy, go to clubs/conradshideout/
Entire Oranges chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I told Hugo a hundred times to stay away from the computer. And more importantly not tell this story. Because I fear it might be heart breaking for some to handle. So if he caused in turmoil in your life's I am so sorry!
thechaosdiva chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Poor Conrad! Charles is always willing to help! So is Harold, only he doesn't do much. Way to go Hugo! You spread that message! And steal the computer from Tabetha more often...you're entertaining...