Reviews for summer dawning
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. I cried. This was heartbreaking and such a beautiful expansion of such a minor and overlooked bit from the films.

I fell in love with your writing via the Beatrice/Benedict piece you did and now apparently I have to read everything you've ever written.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Your 4 seasons one shots were great. I absolutely loved them. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Nicky smiles sadly into the dark. "Jason," she says, "I remember everything." Kills me. And this "(football, he used to tell her, is for cowards)." Such a perfect character detail tucked in a simple line.
I end up rereading these oneshots every time I watch the Bourne movies because I'm always left with this sense of longing, wanting to know the story behind Nicky and Jason and wanting some semblance of a happy ending. I've adopted them as part of my head!canon. The last time I was watching Ultimatum with my dad, he made some comment about Nicky taping her fingers on the coffee cup and I was all "well, you see it's because she and Jason used to go searching for the perfect cup of coffee together and you can find anyone if you look hard enough." And my dad just gave me a blank look and said "was that in a deleted scene or something?" And I was like "Oh. Right. That's from dress without sleeves. Not actual canon. But it should be."
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
loved your stories!
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant! Such vivid characters!

Kamai6
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
What a sweet series. Very good!
LikeLavender chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Whoa, so I just read all four of these and I have to say I'm pretty sure you've made them canon in my mind.

AND I'M NOT EVEN GONNA LIE, The last three paragraphs kind of made me tear up a little bit. Yeah, IDEK. But this was spectacular!
Lizicia chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great series of Bourne/Nicky. Liked your style of writing, to me their relationship was believable and in character. I just saw Bourne Ultimatum the other day and I was also left feeling there was something hugely important between them before he lost his memory.

On a bit of criticism, started thinking about the lines "He’s standing in the doorway, looking at the floor, hands in his pockets. He’s holding a cup of coffee." It would be difficult to have hands in pockets and be holding a cup of coffee at the same time :D
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I haven't seen Ultimatum yet, and I guess this last piece means more if you have, but still... wow! His eyes are the sea and hers the sky, the repetitive mentioning of her big innocent eyes and how skilled she is in using that, the fact that in the end they are just two people, having to get to know each other again... I love it!
Solard chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I was unable to catch the Bourne trilogy when in theatres, but I just rectified that by watching all three this summer. I have to say, you may not have been completely satisfied with how this turned out, but it actually made me tear up.

Marie's passing was hard to watch (even though I knew it was coming), but Nicky gave me hope for Bourne to find some peace. (and her too, actually!) This is just how I imagined it should be, after. Her smile to herself in that cafe upon seeing that Bourne had exposed Blackbriar, had escaped with his life, was cleared and out there...somewhere, knowing he just may come for her. Nice.

How do you do it? You are one of the most prolific writers in a BUNCH of different fandoms on , and yet, you seem to get these varying voices...'just so'. I'm totally impressed with you generally and really liked ALL of your Bourne stories.

Well done, miss.

Solard
tangerinefever chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
oh wow. this is so beautifully written, and the ending is perfection. you've really captured the essence of nicky and jason (or david...?) this could almost be an extended ending to the ultimatum. thank you so much for sharing this!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it
PinayAko chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was so well-written! Good job! ]
rumoredreader chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Wow, great writing and an amazing ending. I only hope that the next Bourne movie will come even close to how good you finished their relationship!
eternallycharmed chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I really like NickyDavid together and your series of stories was so perfect, and has a nice happy ending when he finally remembers her. Angst and fluff, all combinded into one amazing anthology.