Reviews for The Calamity of the Sorceress
This is a pile of shit
Hagoromito chapter 11 . 4/2
Mumia0813 chapter 11 . 3/31
Wow wat a ride, that was like totally wicked!
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 3 . 1/5
okay but fuck you tho like you have any right to decide what a woman should or shouldn't look like
bloodedlife94 chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
orochimaru was too busy fantasizing about assume...He does seem so be quite fixated on preteen males...pedo!
bloodedlife94 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
The first time I have read a fic where hyuuga isn't after naruto or out to get him killed
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I've read this story before a while ago and I've been looking for it since. I finally found it
cookie chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
As I was reading this story, I was like "huh, this is pretty similar to Naruto, The Black Mage." It wasn't until you mentioned sporks that I decided to check your profile. Naruto, the Black Mage is one of my favorite naruto fan fictions, and it pleases me to read other stories similar to it where naruto isn't a pompous ass, yet he is powerful and confident.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Omg in love you you hate the bitchy banshee to lol I love saku bashing you are now a bro
Hikari Nova chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
ya really should make a seqal for this fic
nitishu chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Aaslkjalosjdhfokjshrrfh! I just realized you wrote The Black Mage story! That's one of my favorites! XD how did I not make that connection?! Ah, im slow!

great story, too bad it was really... uhh... citrus free, shall we say. Still, amazingly captivating plot! Enjoyed it to pieces. I agree that we fangirls are demons...
I may or may not have gotten upset at you saying Sasuke liked onigiri best. His favorite food is tomatoes ya know. Creepy almost, he has a picture of tomatoes in his room.
Nothing else, just tomatoes in the framed pic. It just has to be his favorite food... it must be!

anyway, thanks for the great read
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
I loved it! Officially my favorite story... could've been a book. 3
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
I wanna figure out how to get weapons from the Hammerspace..
Uke-chan chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I really want a sequal for this if it isn't written. If it isnt written and you don't want to do it I would like permission to do so I have so many for the sequal in my mind right now
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Change it. Change the Weapon. If you wanted a more beefed upped Weapon, you should've used FF8's Omega Weapon not FF7's Ultima Weapon, considering that Omega Weapon is STRONGER than Ultima Weapon.