Reviews for The Will To Survive
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
hehehe! nice! :)
AdianaWillow chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Tears, lots and lots of tears but it was really good!
blackspiderlily chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is so damn beautiful.

The angst of a forbidden love kept unknown to all others.
The power of such great love spurring one into giving up his life.
And their wonderful chance of reuniting in afterlife.

Honestly, I love every single word in it. And that last part, god! I was already cry (still am) for the injustice that had befallen Harry and Draco, but that twist was really welcome. I would have love to see that in person. Though, I'm not very sure it's wise to assign Draco as a History of Magic Professor. XD
Hina1124 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i love this fic its just so sad, romantic, andfunny at the sametime
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
God, this is really beautiful. And seriously underrated, you deserve much and much more reviews for this piece of perfection. Thank you so much for the amazing read! I loved it )
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Only talented writers can make something sad become bitter sweet. I love it.
What Fiery Red Hair chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This made me ball like a baby, so I guess you did your job. I don't know why but tragic fanfics always find me, this was really good. I just wanted to commend you on a wonderful plot and how well executed it was! Thanks for a good read.
Nitya chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I think I've never cried that much for a fiction.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
i luv tt statement-nth 2 liv 4 n evryting 2 die 4!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OMG OMG I have no words... damn... 3 hours after the reading of the will he killed himself...to become a ghost with Harry... say WHAT!
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It's almost bittersweet, but it's happier. I was kinda worried about the whole 'sad Draco' thing at the will and then the suicide that it would be a sad ending 'cause I always get depressed after those, but I'm glad you turned it around! Brilliant, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This started out as an absolutely gorgeous story. It was heart-breaking, romantic, and very (My brain has this odd sort of cold-as-ice diamond thought when I try to describe it... If that makes any sense...) I was very pleased and moved with the beginning but the ending... I understand that it's your fic and you can do what you want, but you shouldn't have added the whole ghost thing. It took away from the tradgey (sp?) and sacrifice that had been bulit up. I think it would have been beautiful for you to have the Prof. teaching about the importance of love and howthe love between two men helped save the world and that love like that shouldn;t be discouraged or mocked. Also remark on the importance of kindness and bravery during the war. There are many ways you could've tied that story of wonderfully using themes from the begginging.

I am merely saying what I thought, not in any way trying to flame you. I loved this fic please keep writing.

Much Love,

FightEvilReadBooks
Carry14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was so sweet. I thought it might end sad, but now cant stop smiling! Thank you for the wonderful fic.
Serum Patfey chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I cried all the way through. My cheeks are burning and my keyboard is wet. But I loved it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010