Reviews for The Will To Survive
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hey,

K, so I decided that, before school today, I was going to read a fic. I knew I didn't have enough time to finish this story, but I figure that I'd finish it later. Ya, bad idea. I read up 'till the eleven years later, and had to reaply my makeup in, like, 30 seconds before I had to go because I was crying so hard! This was so heartbreaking! (In a good way!) Great work though! :D

~Love, AWP 3
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
very beautifuly done even thought it made me cry alot :(
Naramyon chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
*fangirl squeal* I love it! It's soo romantic.

And you made Harry, Draco, AND Severus ghosts! I love you! (jk, jk)

Really, this is great. Tearful and heart-wrenching at the begining, but it evolves from a romantic-tragidy to a bright, humorus after-life. They're together from now on, young and beautiful, and they get the chance to watch their legacy grow.

I'm glad you didn't make Harry a Professer, that would have been odd. (Harry and Peeves... *shudder*) And a ghostly Potions Master and Historian are MORE than enough ghosts as teachers.

Zoa Naramyon
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
this was so sad, but the fact that draco and harry became ghosts happily living at hogwarts is nice.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I love it!

Great funny story!

Sad beginning... But

Great job!
emeraldsmile chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
well I though this story was gonna be sad ending like you had mention but apparently have weird happy ending...anyway,I like IT! _
hoopy-frood-42 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You made me cry. :(

Great story though. I love the ending. Especially the "I had nothing to live for and everything to die for" line. Bloody Brilliant!
DELETE ACCOUNT 1548864 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
No matter how many times I read this, I cry every time. *Hold up hanky* Beautiful and tragic. But, yes, it was a...weird happy ending, for lack of better term.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw, cute! And sorta sad... At the beggining I was tearing up, but by the end I was smiling! Awesome fic!
kabo0ki chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I was a little put off initially when I saw that there was no character death warning, but that all vanished at the ending. And I thought the characterization was wonderfully done. The will did sound terribly Harry, and the reactions of Hermione and Ron were well captured!

All in all, a very very good job done! *smucks*
buhbibutterfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
absolutely loved it - it was sad to read that harry had died already at the beginning of the story but it was really cute to read the ending. ‘I had nothing to live for, and everything to die for’
amber v chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
You made me cry, I had to totally shift how I was sitting so I wouldn't be seen. I really like it. Goodness, I don't even know what to say. I was sad and teary and then at the end you had me laughing while I was still crying a little.
ProperT chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
The line 'I had nothing to live for, and everything to die for’ was so perfect, for this. I loved it. Great One Shot!
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this was probably the most romantic, enjoyable, and slightly confusing story i've ever read. it was so beautiful! i love the twins, they are so cool! :)

ciao

it was confusing because it took me a while to understand draco's will with the bloodlines and such..i'm slow i know!
ZabellaCookie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
sad but then happy... LOVED IT!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »