Reviews for Blink And You'll Miss Me
DarkOcean013 chapter 49 . 8/24
I love how you incorporated the canon pairings into such an original idea. I haven't read a Naruto AU fanfic with this kind of idea before!
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 49 . 1/22/2015
This is such a great story. The couples are so kyoot, and I love them all. Barely any fics have Karin as a decent person, and the same goes for Ino. Your characters have developed so much, it's crazy. All the puns and jokes were fantabulous. I have read this story at least 3 times now. It's incredible. All the friendship and sisterhood makes me wish my friends were that awesome. And crazy. Gosh were do you get all your inspiration? So, basically, this story is great.
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
SO MANY MOVIE REFERENCES! YES! Everytime I mention 42 I crack up and no one gets it! Thank you! I love all the character development in this story. It's like you've created entirely new characters. I love your story!
creeps-kun chapter 48 . 1/16/2015
I'd have to disagree with sakura (I know that sounds speaking about her cause she's loco) but I don't like hospitals speaking on how my 1 year old cousin died in one so they creep and freak me out with its doctor's and death
BookwormFT chapter 49 . 11/16/2014
that was amazong! simply awesome!
Mystoriesaremybabies chapter 49 . 8/20/2014
This story was just...beyond words. I loved the girls' amazing personalities, and how they portrayed friendship/sisterly love at it's very best. It was so beautifully written. I don't think I'll ever be able to read a poorly written fanfic again after reading this. Epic!
sakura.souen chapter 49 . 6/26/2014
wow... i'm so sad its over. i loved this fanfic! at the beginning i wasn't so sure but after i just couldn't stop reading! your writing improved through the story :) At the end why did they say signing off for the last time? i mean they are not done their career, they are just leaving the city... oh well! i loved it sooooooooooooooooo much :)
AnnaLauraLee chapter 49 . 6/10/2014
Omg I love this story. I've read it a bunch. It's so good! Are you thinking of making another like it?
emachiin chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
"STUDENT REBELLION!" I'm loving this Sakura already.
Watermellow chapter 49 . 3/5/2014
Love Drunk is epic. And so is this story.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 49 . 1/21/2014
Good story:)
Puke and Glitter chapter 49 . 1/11/2014
This chokes me up, every goddamn time I read it. God fucking dammit.
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow I love it, and they way you described the popular kids was hilarious ad it really is the truth they bully you etc. but when it comes to proper rebelling they sit there like fucking angels
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 49 . 12/27/2013
smiley likes this. a looooooooot. (did i mention i started reading your fics at 12 in the morning and it's 2 in the morning now)
icecream26 chapter 18 . 10/28/2013