Reviews for Parental Issues
Cupid-in-disguise chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I really love this story it is so cute! It's just too good! She is such a lucky kid! This is so cute I read that some people want you to extend it and I agree make it her bringing home her first date! That would be something to see!
Keep Writing,
JelloBear chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
extend it i want see how she feel when she older
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Short but sweet. I like it. n_n
Keep going!

By: KaSaHa
Little D. Xylie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Darn, this is so good!

It's rare to see an ot6 fic written so well. I hope you write more!
SkyGem chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
omg, i love this! i've put off reading it for a while now, but now i'm berating myself for waiting so long. it is absolutely adorable! awesome job one question though, are the ukes (Ryo, Sei, and yuu) always paired up with a seme? or could they be paired up with one of the other ukes? haha, just curious XDDD awesome job, though. i loved it!
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
You must extend it! IT WOULD BE SO KAWAII! Please, please plase plase extend it!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love Ryoma's answer and it made me laugh to think of other people's reactions
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ryo-kaa-san's answer is the right one!

"Beacuse their idiots." and mada mada! XD

POT lovers unites to rid this world of the mada mada!

What, too weird?
RainyNightSilhouette chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yay! I loved it!

I love Ryoma's answer!
ochibi chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
hehe tys for writing this story ) it's great! It's really sweet about the whole i love my kaa sans && tou sans very much i absolutely love OT6! And again tys for writin! Keep up the great work )
yume229 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
She's so lucky to have them (OT6) as her parents! loved this fic!
oxfordpembroke123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh, Nishi, baby, you're the luckiest kid in the world. Like I wouldn't love to have six sexy - er, /handsome/ - tennis players for parents. ;) Ah, how many people would kill to be in your position... And as for the people who think otherwise:

Ryo-ka-san: "They're idiots."

Idiots, indeed.

Hearts. :) (By the way, ceru, you totally don't have to reply to this; you're busy with exams and all, right? Seriously, you don't have to reply~)
queenruby987 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
haha :) KAWAII~~~~~~ :3
Sweet chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awwww, how sweet ... -cries- too sweet, im serious, this made me cry...a little bit

anyway nice story!
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Super cute! I loved the child's perspective, you did it very well. OT6 is such a rare pairing, thank for contributing!