Reviews for Coyote's Tale
Kanchana jackles chapter 27 . 10/31/2016
I love your story! And i am a huge fan. Can u please continue the story?
Wunjo chapter 27 . 1/15/2016
One word to describe this story -AWESOME!
Wolvie26 chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
I finally got around to reading this one. it's really good. once again you caught my attention and kept it the whole way through. I see it's been awhile since you updated this. I hope you haven't given up on this. I want to know what happens next! do they find Slymm? is there anything they can do to get Redd back?(cause we know people don't always stay dead when it comes to the Winchesters or Supernatural.) I have to know how it ends! it's to good of a story to leave it unfinished!
Big Fan chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
More please - I would love to see how you tie this one up. Dog Eat Dog was one of my all time favorites. This is an amazing verse.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
"Yes, I'm back. For good this time."

The fact that it's been over 4 months since the last update determined that was a lie.

However, I think that's a real pity, because the story is really good.
Amber chapter 27 . 3/10/2014
love this story! can't wait for the next chapter!
angellec chapter 27 . 1/3/2014
I love your work but especially now when I have read a lot of Dean hate recently, too much and no one speaks up in defense of his character. Sam would not even be here but enough of that, I love Dean and Coyote and look forward to your next update.
anonymous chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
Any chance of a Christmas present on this story ? Thanks for thinking about it and best wishes for the holiday.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Don't understand much about the alligator man.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Coyote and Dean, dreaming in the moonlight. Seeing ghosts. Standing guard.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I really love Coyote and his attitude. He really melds right into Dean, doesn't he? I wouldn't call it a match made in heaven but it's definitely some kind of match.
Anonymous chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
I was thrilled to find this. Thank you!
deannaG chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
Goody, a happy ending. What it's not the end.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. fine, bring on the angst.

:D
BittersweetRemix chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
xTalonx here! Definitely did much better with separating the POVs this time, and I'm definitely enjoying this (did I mention that Gaia and Raven in the underworld are kind of creepy? Raven's situation is very Poe, methinks, and I laughed when Coyote's all like "I'd have eaten it and made you wait 'til it came outta my ass". Gross, but hilarious!), though your cliffie here is tantamount to mental torture, considering I have no idea when you'll update next... Part of the reason I hate WIPs so much, but I like your writing style enough to read them anyway, lol. Come back and update soon, okay? D

In the future, though, using square brackets (not sure how coding italics and stuff into your fics works here when you go to post them) or the squiggly/pointy versions for The Endless' thought speech might work better than separating with slashes or whatever those things are called. It would definitely make that a little easier to read, if nothing else.

Also..."through"!
StoryTagger2 chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
Yush, new chapter! You know I'm kind of amazed you didn't put in Bobby and the hot Harvelles off to the side somewhere...and I really think there may be pain in Dean's future once Bobby is back in corporeal form, if the Harvelles don't beat him there first...