Reviews for Coyote's Tale
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
It's weird and confusing, and I had to think, even re-read to figure out which lines belong to which person.

Exactly the same as "Dog eat dog", and I just have to read some more!

My favorite is when Dad hold Dean in his arms. Never get enough of John's loving.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hm.

This story is your doing, all right.
Ikchen chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Whe! Lots of blood and angsty Coyote. but not much story :( Can't wait for the next chappie!
DeanBean chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
That was a great chapter

I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next :D

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
FiveForFighting09 chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
WOOT! an update. it was great to see the Old Man's view on everything so far. Loved the chapter. I only have one question...all the slaughtering stuff with the snake and so forth, did that happen inside Coyote and Dean's head?

Great chapter and i can't wait for more.
dnachemlia chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
I love it when Coyote kicks ass and doesn't bother to take names. Awesome!
Ster1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Hey, I was just thinking about this story the other day and here's an update! hee

Love the way you make Coyote and Dean such separate personalities but sharing the same headspace. They've obviously reached an understanding about their situation and are learning to use it to their advantage. Terrific stuff!
PADavis chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Loved it - really like Dean and Coyote talking and extremely like a pissed off Coyote. John holding Dean at the end... you'll make me cry. And long haired, blonde Dean in a long duster is so a picture I want to keep in my head.

So glad to see an update I'm almost vibrating.

Phoebe
mysong chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
oh... gawd. Sammy. *shaking head* now i can't get that picture out of my head. *shakes head harder* at least I got some Dean humor to cover that up. I really like how the story is casually getting in there, it's not overwhelming the interactions with the lovely Winchesters. XD
FiveForFighting09 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I'm SO glad you updated this story. I was starting to miss Dean and Coyote. :) about the alligator man...very twisted. very.

Oh, can't wait for the next update. Great chapter.
DeanBean chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
That was a great chapter

Poor Dean :(

I can't wait to find out whats gonna happen

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
PADavis chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Tobe Hooper! What a great reference. Very much in love with this story, and I'm delighted the furball is pulling Dean in for a chat. Maybe take his body out for a stroll - hee! And OMG, Sam and the pillow? After that scene in DALDOM, more than funny.

Phoebe
Turquoise Girl chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Are you in a major state of distress like I am? I still cringe when I think of what happened to Dean. *shudders* I have to say that the whole thing made me very uncomfortable, particularly in the way that I could barely make myself watch, but I knew I had to. Dean Winchester deserves that last honor. Makes one wonder what's in store for next season.

Okay, on with the story!

I completely agree. The chapter was one with the weirdness. I was kinda lost at the beginning, so I went back to re-read Chapter 2 to refresh my memory. So glad I did! Jenny made sense, but it was kinda creepy the way you described her departure. It was great imagery, though, but why does Dean's wrist break?

Coyote is so funny when he's bitching at Dean. The mistakes thing was interesting. I liked that you sprinkled them across the chapter: first mistake, second, third mistake. The last one's a charm. The foreboding dreams that Dean has are terrifying. The format you used really pushed the panic, the frantic, and the hysterics home.

"...over the railing...oh God there's eyes in the water eyes and teeth..."

Yeah, if that doesn't scare anyone, they're crazy. So Jenny was one of the few who had a date with the gators?

Sam was very much in character. His dreaming about Jess-his sleep levitating was hilarious-and the morning after fit the bill. Happy place, indeed! I love the image of Sam coming down on the bed. I couldn't stop laughing! The humor was like a soft breeze before the storm.

Dean thinks it's a trap, that they're being played. That definitely doesn't sound good. The connecting thread Dean felt with Redd, Slymm, and Thomas was strange, but I'm comfortable knowing you have some reason for it, like Jenny. Just have to wait for it. Dean's babblemouth about Joe Ball was insightful.

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."

The Sociable Inn isn't quite the Circle K, but the sentiment works all the same. Ted "Theodore" Logan was a smart boy. I definitely loved the Con Air quote. That's one of my most favorite movies right next to Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. B&T's Bogus Adventure was pretty much that: bogus.

What is Coyote doing? Why is he forcing Dean inside? What do you know, Roamer dude?

Check you later!

Cat
dnachemlia chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
I love this. Truly.

Loved Coyote's response to Sam's, er, dream. He really is like Dean.
Esquimaux chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
oh wow! haha you sure ended that chapter very interestingly! not bad, definitely not bad! can't wait for the next chapter!

thanks again!