Reviews for Coyote's Tale
PADavis chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
You have a computer? You have A COMPUTER? Hooray! Updates! More late night emails. Yay!

Dang I love me some Coyote and the Winchester men looking all cowboyee - cowboyie - cowboyy. I love Sam never laughing at his material but Coyote does. That's just wonderful.

The development of C's power, and how you are exposing it, bit by bit, is fantastic. And describing the void surrounding the restaurant nice and chilling. And given this cliff we are now hanging off, boy howdy, very glad you are posting next week.

Phoebe
Vain chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
_; I epically fail at restraint, despite my resolve to wait a day before reading this. But my excuse is that it's just as good as the first fic. *adds to story alerts* v
Hazgarn chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Always thrilled when I see this update. :D
Valtira chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
What a wonderfully twisted way to start the week. Your stories are always filled with tense - emotional - conflict inside and out plus much much more! Another great addition to a sweet story! Oh did I mention I liked it!
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
It's weird and confusing, and I had to think, even re-read to figure out which lines belong to which person.

Exactly the same as "Dog eat dog", and I just have to read some more!

My favorite is when Dad hold Dean in his arms. Never get enough of John's loving.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hm.

This story is your doing, all right.
Ikchen chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Whe! Lots of blood and angsty Coyote. but not much story :( Can't wait for the next chappie!
DeanBean chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
That was a great chapter

I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next :D

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
FiveForFighting09 chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
WOOT! an update. it was great to see the Old Man's view on everything so far. Loved the chapter. I only have one question...all the slaughtering stuff with the snake and so forth, did that happen inside Coyote and Dean's head?

Great chapter and i can't wait for more.
dnachemlia chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
I love it when Coyote kicks ass and doesn't bother to take names. Awesome!
Ster1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Hey, I was just thinking about this story the other day and here's an update! hee

Love the way you make Coyote and Dean such separate personalities but sharing the same headspace. They've obviously reached an understanding about their situation and are learning to use it to their advantage. Terrific stuff!
PADavis chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Loved it - really like Dean and Coyote talking and extremely like a pissed off Coyote. John holding Dean at the end... you'll make me cry. And long haired, blonde Dean in a long duster is so a picture I want to keep in my head.

So glad to see an update I'm almost vibrating.

Phoebe
mysong chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
oh... gawd. Sammy. *shaking head* now i can't get that picture out of my head. *shakes head harder* at least I got some Dean humor to cover that up. I really like how the story is casually getting in there, it's not overwhelming the interactions with the lovely Winchesters. XD
FiveForFighting09 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I'm SO glad you updated this story. I was starting to miss Dean and Coyote. :) about the alligator man...very twisted. very.

Oh, can't wait for the next update. Great chapter.
DeanBean chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
That was a great chapter

Poor Dean :(

I can't wait to find out whats gonna happen

More when you can