Reviews for Coyote's Tale
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Coyote is such a multifaceted character, and he fits with Dean so well. In a way, they balance each other out. I am totally thrilled at how this chapter came out. The idea of family and justice is just summed up so brilliantly. Coyote came out swinging again in a "Take me as I am or get the hell out of my way" sort of way. Hehe, I repeated myself.

I am a little concerned about the witches, though. It's more about my reaction rather than how they'll be portrayed and what you will write. Again, it's a superstition thing. What, with them being taboo and all, but I still look forward to seeing what you'll weave next.

Oh, and have you read Lincoln Child and Douglas Preston's Thunderhead? If not, then you have to check it out. It's pretty awesome. It's about a group of people, archaeologists and the like, going to find the lost city of Quivira in a remote area, and they aren't the only ones looking for it either. Maybe you can guess what else is in the book. Hint, they're the enemies in this sequel. Okay, so that's a big fat neon sign.

TG

TG
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Yep, that dog can hunt!

Whoo-hoo! Sequel!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I LOVE IT! woot! lol. I was so glad when i saw that you were writing a sequal. Awesome how the first cap was in the old man's pov. can't wait for more.
DeanBean chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
YEAH! The Sequel!

I loved Dog Eat Dog and from reading the first chapter I know I'm gonna love this too :D

I can't wait for Dean's POV

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love your stories. They are so wonderfully weird.

Good voice for Coyote. I can kind of see how he would be a part of Dean.

Angst and alligators? I can't wait :D
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
While on the one hand I'm glad that this is starting up now, it puts me in the painful position of having two stories I really like updating from the same author...it's hard having to wait on them both.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13