Reviews for Coyote's Tale
nancylou chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
You're welcome :)

Forget about Sam/Dean, Dean/pie, Dean/Impala, the one TRUE pair of SPN is Dean and guilt. The man loves feeling guilty.

Dean likes fixing things. Go Dean.
Illucida chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
This was very well written and interesting. I was happy to see more of this. Great work.
Jena chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
It's been almost a year:( PLEASE FINISH THIS. It's amazing and I love it. I love all of your stories that I've read so far. Keep up the good work;D
StoryTagger2 chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
Haha, nah you had to get that out of your system...hahaha, absolutely loved that. Coyote is the biggest badass in town...huh...haha, loved that, hope to see more eventually.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
This is one of my favorite AUs. Please consider finishing some of your stories. I check back regularly hoping you will come back to them. I suspect a lot of others would love to hear more from you if you can make time to share.
Christi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Absolutly thrilled to begin reading your sequel!
ccase13 chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Coyote always is associated with such bizzarre and varied things.
Illucida chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
Ahh, Dean and Coyote; quite a volatile combination. Coyote's all blase..."just hit the reset button." So I guess we're going to get a bit of a scuffle next chapter?
deannaG chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
Bravo. Done, see ya later.

LOL. Right, you know I have more to say, with favorite quotes. Woohoo. Let's get started.

Oh. Dean, Dean, Dean. Poor baby. Yep John and Sam will go down with you, so you better get out of your 'woe is me' headspace.

'Hey, it's a group hug, all right?'
Coyote baby, don't worry, nobody will think less of you guys.

'I'm healing my family way too much, when I should be kicking somebody's ass.'
Hmm, sounds like Protective!Coyote is about to open up a can of whoop ass. \o/

'Bastards. I'm going to kill them all'.
Can is open, let the fun begin.

'If I had to choose between you and the world..dude, that's no choice at all,' Sam says gravely. 'I chose you'.'
Dah.

'I can see the light bulb go off over Sam's head. 'Wait a minute. Coyote does figure in Creation myths.'
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Smart!Sam. LOL

'Well, I don't like to brag,' I say modestly. 'Oh wait a minute. Yeah, I do.'
Coyote, it's not bragging, if you can do it.

Then Dean has to ruin it, but letting his guilt take over.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Guilty!Dean. Bummer.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Thank you for picking up this story again. This AU is one of my favorites.
Illucida chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
This chapter was fascinating. Was it hard to write? I find thought-streams to be a very interesting medium, and it worked beautifully here. I can't wait to read more. As always, you impress. Loved the pop culture references. :)
nancylou chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
And...?
Chuckdamn it. Fudging cliffhangers.

BAMF Dean Winchester in the house, people.
'Your new best friends' LOL, everybody knows the saying 'friends like that, who needs enemies'. And man, did they turn when Dean told them to go 'f' themselves. LOL

I'll be in the corner talking to myself, until next Saturday.
Zinfer chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
So intense
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
It is nice to know that no matter what, the only OTP in Supernatural is Dean and pie.

Chuck damn it, Coyote don't let John beat on Sam, help Sam. But really, I do not see John getting the upper hand over Sam anyway.
Sammy wants to go to Dean's side. This DeanGirl loves when Sammy comes up with gems like:'Dean needs us. We gotta go back.'

But as usual Coyote has the best line of the chapter. I give you:'Do you really wanna piss me off?' No, Mr. Coyote, I would never do that, that is why we have idiots, to do the stupid stuff, like piss off a trickster.

Is it wrong that I found the description 'Gaia, the Crispy Critter' LOL funny? :)

'Do we really need to have that conversation about personal space again?' Why would you use a line from 'Free to be You and me' also known as the break up episode of Season 5? LOL

Dean and guilt, another OTP. I wonder if he loves guilt more than he loves pie? Because we all know what his number one and two loves are. (Sam and the Impala, dah).

Coyote is going to kick some butt. Whoopee. More please.
nancylou chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
It is nice to know that no matter what, the only OTP in Supernatural is Dean
and pie.

Chuck damn it, Coyote don't let John beat on Sam, help Sam. But really, I do
not see John getting the upper hand over Sam anyway.

But as usual Coyote has the best line of the chapter. I give you:'Do you
really wanna piss me off?' No, Mr. Coyote, I would never do that, that is why
we have idiots, to do the stupid stuff, like piss off a trickster.

'Do we really need to have that conversation about personal space again?' Why
would you use a line from 'Free to be You and me' also known as the break up
episode of Season 5? LOL

Dean and guilt, another OTP. I wonder if he loves guilt more than he loves
pie? Because we all know what his number one and two loves are. (Sam and the
Impala, dah).

Coyote is going to kick some butt. Whoopee. More please.
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »