Reviews for Coyote's Tale
Anonymous chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
Thank you! Can't wait for more.
SaintsGhost chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
Yea new Chapter! Boo cliffhanger (in a good way). Loving the story. Hope everything is going well for you!
nancylou chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
You're welcome :)

Forget about Sam/Dean, Dean/pie, Dean/Impala, the one TRUE pair of SPN is Dean and guilt. The man loves feeling guilty.

Dean likes fixing things. Go Dean.
LucidKren chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
This was very well written and interesting. I was happy to see more of this. Great work.
Jena chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
It's been almost a year:( PLEASE FINISH THIS. It's amazing and I love it. I love all of your stories that I've read so far. Keep up the good work;D
StoryTagger2 chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
Haha, nah you had to get that out of your system...hahaha, absolutely loved that. Coyote is the biggest badass in town...huh...haha, loved that, hope to see more eventually.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
This is one of my favorite AUs. Please consider finishing some of your stories. I check back regularly hoping you will come back to them. I suspect a lot of others would love to hear more from you if you can make time to share.
Christi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Absolutly thrilled to begin reading your sequel!
ccase13 chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Coyote always is associated with such bizzarre and varied things.
LucidKren chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
Ahh, Dean and Coyote; quite a volatile combination. Coyote's all blase..."just hit the reset button." So I guess we're going to get a bit of a scuffle next chapter?
deannaG chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
Bravo. Done, see ya later.

LOL. Right, you know I have more to say, with favorite quotes. Woohoo. Let's get started.

Oh. Dean, Dean, Dean. Poor baby. Yep John and Sam will go down with you, so you better get out of your 'woe is me' headspace.

'Hey, it's a group hug, all right?'
Coyote baby, don't worry, nobody will think less of you guys.

'I'm healing my family way too much, when I should be kicking somebody's ass.'
Hmm, sounds like Protective!Coyote is about to open up a can of whoop ass. \o/

'Bastards. I'm going to kill them all'.
Can is open, let the fun begin.

'If I had to choose between you and the world..dude, that's no choice at all,' Sam says gravely. 'I chose you'.'
Dah.

'I can see the light bulb go off over Sam's head. 'Wait a minute. Coyote does figure in Creation myths.'
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Smart!Sam. LOL

'Well, I don't like to brag,' I say modestly. 'Oh wait a minute. Yeah, I do.'
Coyote, it's not bragging, if you can do it.

Then Dean has to ruin it, but letting his guilt take over.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Guilty!Dean. Bummer.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Thank you for picking up this story again. This AU is one of my favorites.
LucidKren chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
This chapter was fascinating. Was it hard to write? I find thought-streams to be a very interesting medium, and it worked beautifully here. I can't wait to read more. As always, you impress. Loved the pop culture references. :)
nancylou chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
And...?
Chuckdamn it. Fudging cliffhangers.

BAMF Dean Winchester in the house, people.
'Your new best friends' LOL, everybody knows the saying 'friends like that, who needs enemies'. And man, did they turn when Dean told them to go 'f' themselves. LOL

I'll be in the corner talking to myself, until next Saturday.
Zinfer chapter 23 . 7/15/2012