Reviews for Coyote's Tale
SaintsGhost chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
To the Dragon Balls! Man I have no idea what you have cooked up your sleeve! I did not see that coming! What will Dean and family do! I await the next chapter curiously! You are brilliant!
Illucida chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Oh, Dean. My poor, poor Dean. What have you done? And what will you do? You've killed the Earth, and every living inhabitant. What can you do?

This was incredible. You write so brilliantly. The emotions, the violence, the mania. Magnificent.

I can't wait for more.

P.S. When Dean moved Gaia the way he did, I immediately thought of how it mirrors what happened to Mary. Very well done.
nancylou chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
'My family ditched me' No DarkDean, they didn't ditch you, they got away from you so that they wouldn't see what a big delusions of grandeur a hole you had become!

I feel better now. Damn Dean, really went a little overboard, no?

Poor poor poor GoodDean, trying to help and a hole not listening. :((

'I'm not dying. Not like this. And not today' Hmmm 'Mystery Spot' :)

Gordon and Dean could have been BFF's, but Gordon had to do the one thing that would make Dean an enemy for life. Everybody, HE HURT SAMMY. HeeHee, that is ALWAYS the deal breaker.

Could it be that DarkDean and GoodDean have finally merged?

Yes, Dean had normal and children can be nasty little critters when they are hurt, but Dean also had Sammy since he was four and Sammy has always been able to pull his big brother from the brink, and vice versa.

More please. HeeHee, I noticed that somebody didn't give a day as to the next chapter, but a general 'next week'. HeeHee
Emma zooka chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
Thank you! You updated!

*Hugs*
Illucida chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
This was incredibly exciting. I'm glad to see that you updated. I enjoyed this very much-I can't wait for more. I can't wait to find out what will happen next; how we'll get Dean back again.
nancylou chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

That is me doing the happy dance.

Oh, Coyote *hugs him tight* taking Sam and John away from crazy-out-of-his-mind-kill-everyone Dean.

LOL, John giving Coyote the go-ahead to take out Hendrickson.

Good!Dean begging for help from Coyote.

Dah, of course John and Sam think they can bring crazy-out-of-his-mind-kill-everyone Dean back from the brink.

Poor Coyote wants to keep John and Sam safe, but still wants to help poor pup Good!Dean.

Next:the bad guys think that DarkDean is what they want, heehee, sounds like they are in trouble. Is it Wednesday yet?
SaintsGhost chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
0hmygo-coyote! I am so glad you are writing this again! Coyote's feelings are so well written i'm cryin for him and then poor Dean! I'm not sure what it says about me but I am totally excited to see more of evil Dean! This next season of supernatural (can you believe were at season 8!) looks to be an interesting one. I love the thought of the alpha vampire being a more prominent villan, or even crowely again. I am really hoping purgatory affects Dean in some way, i still wish they would have shown more of him in hell, i hope they show him and Cas in purgatory that just has so much potential to bring back old baddies. I am kinda hoping purgatory affects dean in a making him sorta monstery or evil-ish. Everyone has had a chance to be a villan at some point int the series. Sam souless, Castiel opening purgatory and then declaring himself God, and even Bobby when he lost it as a ghost. Dean has technically been the only one who hasen't been a villan! (i guess you can sorta count the shifter incident but it technically wasent dean, and sorta when he wanted to to say yes to micheal) I kinda want what alistair said to be literal about a piece missing from dean and maybe he finds that part of himself in purgatory. Or I think it would be interesting if somehow purgatory made dean kinda monstery where he was fighting with himself not to do somthing or gets sorta a split personality. I think Jensen Ackles would do fantastic doing a split personality evil good thing! I am so bummed that we may not see Bobby again! I am kinda hoping they keep kevin the prophet on the series in some way, and i wonder what crowely plans to do with him. I am thinking a bout trying to do a bigbang (the vampire bigbang on livejournal) does Dean as kinda Blade sound interesting to you? By the way have you read any of the Supernatural novels or comics? Very excited to see what you have cooked up for next chapter!
nancylou chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
And...?

This is why I don't (usually) read WIP's. You promised us 'next post Saturday'. But you haven't updated since 1/5/two thousand AND TEN! EVIL. Coyote needs to pay somebody a visit.

:) Anyway, I loved how Coyote has finally accepted his place in the hearts of the Winchesters. Now if Dean, would only let go of the guilt, he would be in a happy place as well.

Coyote should have told Dean about his 'vision' of the future instead of keeping secrets.

As all us SPN fans know, when the Winchesters keep secrets from each other, it only leads to crap happening.

I would think that Hendrickson putting a '1' and a '2' on Coyote's and Dean's faces would be considered illegal. But it is a funny visual.

So Dean has gone postal and Coyote is the voice of reason, who would have seen that coming? Also, who would have thought that Gordon would be working with the Feds.

Did I mention that you were EVIL? :)
nancylou chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Can I say that I am enjoying this more than 'Dog eat Dog'? :)

Story so far comments:

I like that John and Sam have accepted Coyote, even if Coyote is still afraid to accept their love.

Dean always with the guilt. He uses his powers to protect John and Sam, and then beats himself up because of the 'side effects'.

this chapter comments:

Love this line:

'...He drifts off again and both John and Sam get quiet. I know what's on their minds. Might just let them do the honors first, just sit back and watch them kick Joe Ball's ass...'

and that is exactly what happens at the end of this chapter.

'..You get your damn hands off my sons'.

Oh Crap! ProtectiveJohn is in the house bitches! LOL
Illucida chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
I enjoy reading this story very much. I hope you continue it. Good work.
XenoKosMos chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
Please continue with the story. I freakin love it! Been waitin forever for a new chapter. Please update? T_T
cryptonomicon63 chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
"Caja fuerte de la estancia" - ok that's obviously a sw translation (computers don't recognize context) because it actually means a safe box in a room - you wanted to say: "Tengas cuidado de ti" or "Cuidate" (which is the best translation) - you've probably been told this like a thousand times, for the repetition I do apologize.
StoryTagger chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
Hey silver, School's back and so am I. You know...I'm really starting to pity the Winchesters. If it's not jealous and slightly nutty deities it tentacles, if its not tentacles its insane hunters and federal agents, and if its not insane hunters and feds, it Dean-o going all dark on the world...sigh, I'm still trying to figure out how Dean can go dark if there is no catalyst to cause it...
SaintsGhost chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
Yes! New Chapter! Maybe this is a bad thing, But A dArkside Dean Sounds really FUN! Oh I am SO pumped for the next chapter I Just know it will be AWSOME! SMILE:)
Maz101 chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
Great visuals but, I'm curious - are you smoking something when you write this 'verse? Cos otherwise I don't know how you come up with it - tentacles and stuffed toys chasing people? I'm in my usual state of Coyote Tale incomprehension but enjoyment.

**cough*BHATCT?*