Reviews for The Little Nocturne
Person chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
DEMYX BETTER BE THE UKE!

Please? Thx!
crystal-chan chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Hey, I love Little Mermaid stories! I really hope you choose to continue this. :) It's so kawaii!

Great job. Demyx's problems are really understandable, and I like the way you arranged all the characters.

Please update again soon!

Crystal-chan
Axelle.813 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
love the story and cant wait for next chapter!(_)
animearlinefreak chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
This story is pretty good so far and I really hope you plan on continuing this story because I can' wait for the chapter to come!
Cloaked Nocturne XV chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
Great storyline! I can't for the Zemyx fluff! Update soon!
Chiebie chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
This story is amazingly well-written. I have to say, I love the idea! You placed the characters in all the right places, I think. Keep up the good work! :D
Katie Van Helsing chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Oh My GOD, MORE, MORE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD, MORE! :D
KitaraStrife chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Oh dear sweet Lord above, YES! (XD){cackles insanely} YES, YES, YES, YES, YEES! (XD) Making Marly be Ursula's replacement is PERFECT! Same with Larxene replacing BOTH Flotsam AND Jetsam! {shudders} She's both of them in one, anyways! {looks away} Anyways, great chapter! Now... if only Ariel's lines of "I don't know when... I don't know how... But I know something is starting right now. Watch and you'll see... Someday I'll be... Part of your world!" were in this one, it would've made it even cooler. ...At least, that's MY opinion. Your fanfic; Your rules. I still love you and the fic all the same! (;D)
purewhiteshadow chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Oh my gosh, please continue with this really soon.
Darkdisaster16-2 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Yay!

I really like your story! Update soon, Pretty-pretty please!
Yami-Yugi-Lover325 chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
omg! please continue this story! it is so good! i like the take you put on it and i really wanna see what happens!
Floreria chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Aw this is so cute! I really like how this is set up x3
CuzHot chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
AH OMG OMG OMG I LOVES IT WITH MY HEART!. update soon please!
Ninny-na chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Sqwee.
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
UGH! I finish TWO REALLY! good fanfics in one night and hope that the next parts of them come out SOON! -.- How much more annoying can it get? ... Er... forget I said that. (') I just REALLY love this fanfic and forgot you only had 3 chapters of it out. (') Hope you get the fourth chapter out soon! (;D)