Reviews for Chuck vs the Spiked Eggnog
Madhatter1981 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
So wait a minute Casey, big rough tough i don't take any crap from anybody know Moulin Rouge. OOOOOKKKKK.

Mad
Miss Ulv chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
This was hilarious! :)
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
As soon as I saw Green Fairy, I thought Euro Trip, but then I realized it was the final chapter. So much for that. Euro Trip might've been interesting.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Ah, the simple things in life.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Okay, that's hilarious. Even better than the dilithium crystals. If only for the fact that I'm a HUGE Ocean's Trilogy fan. The fact that you've got Sarah as Rusty makes me laugh. Dated her ex for a while, eh? That and the Moab thing were GREAT.

I would've put Casey as Terry Benedict, though, much more of a hardass - Reuben isn't nearly as mean as Casey. Greaseman, well, I'll leave that alone. The Wonder Twins as the Malloy brothers, well, works for me. If Livingston Dell weren't a supporting character, I'd have put Chuck there, that's just about as close as you'll get. Good laughs all around.

And to think I was just about to suggest Ocean's Eleven. Twelve would've had better source material for the female cast, but you work with what you pick. I'd suggest Bourne Identity, but I'm afraid you might not have enough roles for everyone to play in. Supremacy might be a better match, but then you wouldn't have Clive Owen's badass role. Ahh, decisions.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Again, not enough roles, but I think that it'd be pretty awesome.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Funniest one indeed. The second the words "Bird of Prey" showed up I had a good feeling this one was going to be good. Sure enough, you didn't disappoint.

I think you'd have to do Office Space to top this one...