Reviews for Scholarship
anniegirl132 chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
Awwww, this story was just so awesome! I'm happy that Sasori and Deidara finally got together in the end... :D
anniegirl132 chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Nooooooo, Sasori, why'd you ruin your chances! D:
anniegirl132 chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Yay, now Sasori can go to the same school and win Deidara back! :D
anniegirl132 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Lol, poor Deidara. I wonder if there actually are schools like that... Good chapter :D
anniegirl132 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Lol, Deidara shouldn't have calle Itachi a weasle... Even if that's what his name means...
Good chapter! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
... AWESOME!
honeydew7 chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
Yay! This chapter made me amazingly happy and had me both tearing up and giggling the whole time.

Brilliant work. You did a wonderful job :)
honeydew7 chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
Hahahaha the whole "Sasori-sama" deal made me laugh a lot. And I'm glad Sasori and Sakura could be friends.

Bye bye Itachi!
honeydew7 chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
Hahahaha Hidan blowing up was great. I'm sad I'm almost done your story but excited to see what happens with Sasori and Deidara!
honeydew7 chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Okay, Itachi pissed the hell out of me in this chapter. How dare he patronize Sasori like that!

"Sasori owed both him and Deidara an explanation." ... No, Itachi. Sasori does not owe YOU an explanation. Aren't you the one who planned that pool party knowing Sasori wouldn't have fun since he can't swim, which ultimately led to him almost drowning?

Hope HE goes away soon.
honeydew7 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Yay, Dei-chan! Run away from evil Itachi!
honeydew7 chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Get away from Deidara, Itachi! He belongs to Sasori!
honeydew7 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Really loving your story.

My favourite lines were: "Is that so? I think I look like a samurai" and "The power of youth, Neji! Isn't it great to be young?"

Hilarious!
honeydew7 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
I'm going to go ahead and admit that this chapter made me giggle quite a bit. :)

Can't wait to keep going!
honeydew7 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I'm liking the story so far! It's very cute and the plotline is unlike any I have read that were Sasori x Deidara based.

I look forward to reading more :)