Reviews for Pomme De Sang
umrmet chapter 20 . 10/2
That has got to be the best vampire sex yet. I loved the fight for dominance. Good thing they both need fed
umrmet chapter 9 . 10/1
I just recently discovered this story and I just want to tell you I absolutely love what you've done with Edward. I love that you've made him into the alpha male that he is.
Ticcing Bat chapter 27 . 8/16
hopefully you're still working on this...
babesbraves chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
Fantastic story so far with all sorts of twists and turns! Oh boy it's also hot hot hot! Your story is erotic not nasty as so many are, please think about finishing it!
cela chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
that was simply wonderful!
Caz1105 chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Just getting into chap 5when I checked if complete, bummer. Hope your husband is ok
davidahare chapter 27 . 6/11/2013
This story is great. I just want to know when this story is going to be updated. It has been 5 years since the last update.
Shariah18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is pretty intersting...i skimmed and got pretty confused as to what was being talked about or what was going on but whatever certain bit's and part's I liked them so hay! Anyway plz read/review my story broken rose petal's if you like it let mey nooo and pass it on for other's to check out plz and thank you :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
Have courage and faith. I lost my husband last year to cancer and I have 2 teenage boys I am raising on my own. These stories entertain and get me away from the sadness and loss I feel. Keep that in mind when you write. You not only please yourself, but you please others as well. Thank you.
Scarlet3086 chapter 26 . 8/27/2012
If you still check this PLEASE come back and finish this story!
favludo chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
Im so glad I found this story! I dont know if you are still going to continue writing it however wanted to say I am really enjoying it. Thanks for posting :)
kgarrison3 chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
I do love this story and hope that you will feel able to continue. I wish you well!
leeses chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
what a wounderful story . i can not wait for more. thank you
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
A little birdie told me that you were picking PdS back up again and I had to come here to see it with my own eyes. It's like the fanfic gods have heard my prayer. Got you back on alerts, and hope the writing muses are good to you.
cancan227 chapter 27 . 1/20/2012
Really great story. Can't wait to find out how Rose and Bella's relationship evolve.
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »