Reviews for Pomme De Sang
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
i was actually getting angry reading this! using her human weakness against her is NOT funny!1 Oh well I guess she'll just have to wait (again) for what she wants!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Now that was a good date, nice work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Oh very very good1
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Go bella1 That bunch soooo deserved that!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
well that was a good start1 Puurrrrr1 And that was only tongue!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
ok that was fairly calm!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Excellent, it's about time someone tried an Anita plot! i love anita, the further along she gets the more and more powerful she gets, and the less and less human too! Merry is fun too! i look forward to seeing what you write1
Demetria99 chapter 27 . 9/18/2011
I really love this story. I know you have not updated in a very long time, and I hope everything is going well for you in your life. If you get the time to update again, I would love to see more of this story. You are very gifted as a writer. Thank you!
sarahlouise80 chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
fantastic it.
leesmee chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Mmmmm ;)
leesmee chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
This is romantic and has a good story line . I like it so far I think it's going to just keep getting better !
rabbitsNvolvos chapter 27 . 7/18/2011
This story is amazing; im so in love with it! i hope everything works out for u & your hubby, id love to read more of your work :D
Todestileotie Froma fan chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
its ok take your time with the story who knows what life can through at us so dont worry so much just what ideas come to you toy with and wich one works for you ;)
BeeBuuzzz chapter 27 . 5/30/2011
I Really hope you start writing the following chapters:):):)):):)
drkprincess66 chapter 27 . 4/11/2011
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful mind and imagination with us. I loved your story, it was romantic, tasteful, refreshing, and glorious. I understand its hard to find time in everyday life to work on your story, but when you do, I'll be ready to read. I pray that your loved one that was deployed is safe and sound. I also want you to know that I am very thankful for the service of our military and their families. God bless and I hope that when you are ready that your muse finds you again and that you can use writing as a peaceful outlet for your everyday stressful life. Thanks again for giving me a peaceful outlet. Love, Tammy
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »