Reviews for The Scream
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Omg this was really good I was like screaming no when light died
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
wow. it was EPIC!
Lawli-Art chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Imagine in a way that is so very fragile, so very delicate.
Ne Quittez Pas chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you.
WeepingDarkness chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I can't believe that ending ! Urgghhh! *throws things around* But it was SUCH a perfect ending! I really love Light Yagami, (before he turned into a psychotic teen with a messiah-complex) and of course I ship those two together. :) Thank you for that!
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I would have liked the last part about after raitos death a little longer... I don't know why, but I simply love the part of the story where the "lover" to the main character is in despair because of something horrible happened to the main character... These parts always makes my stomach hard, heart hurt and sometimes I even cry... I know it's weird, but I can't help it... Anyway I really love your ffs, and your now officially one of my favourite authors! It's really interesting and amazing how the two stories reflect each other and fit so well together :3 and the idea of making death note into a mafia organisation... Genius. Keep up the good work, ganbatte sensei
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
...there's no freedom in death, you know.
K. B. Piper chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely loved this. The ending brought me to tears though, I was seriously not expecting him to die...of course Misa would come in and screw everything up, eh?
I'd give it a 10/10 3
snakeofdreams chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
favd
AlexielvsAngel chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! The dark atmosphere, the words not spoken but implied, and of course the whole Light being a victim and an artist (I'm a big fan of fan-fictions with Light as a musician or painter or writer). Moreover to prove how much I loved it, I cried (when Light's painting L to the end). It was truly magnificent.

PS: I'm also not surprised at all that you're beta-ing "The black Lamb". It is also one of my favourite fan-fiction.

Looking forward of more of your Death Note fan-fiction.

Alexiel
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Best. Story. Ever! I even liked the ending! This was great!
Neuronian chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love the cyclic structure of your story. I also loved the fact that you stayed true to the actual plotline of Death Note. The only thing I'm not too sure about is your last sentence- And then there were his colours. I had absolutely no idea what you were referring to- what colours does L have left after Light's death?

But, apart from that, brilliant story. One of the best stories I've ever read. :)
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nicely done; too bad he died at the end.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You are one of the best- if not, THE best- autors in this section, L and Light I mean.

This fic is wonderful and many more great things. I loved the concept of Kira controlling Light in some kind of way, even thought I was waiting for a happy ending because... well everything was going great with L and Light, but with a little mistake all went wrong.

Either way... Excellent work!