Reviews for Compassion
Dantaron chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Ah, it's been a while since I've read a new piece of GS fanfiction, and I definitely enjoyed this one. I've always been a fan of Sheba's character, and I'm glad that you more clearly set out her snarky, willful side - Alex is definitely right that she'll be useful someday. Since we all know, she is one of the Eight.

Also, good foreshadowing and spinning of the Felix - Saturos/Menardi fight on top of the aerie - the way that Felix got roundly beaten, but still stood up time and again, earns a bit of a nod from S&M - you can see, too, the strong warrior that he will become.

:P Also, good explanation for why Sheba's hair is so short. I always envisioned it as a naturally longer.

As much as I'm a fan of the more sympathetic Felix-Proxian interactions, I like how you've set out the group as divided between the "villains" and the others - it presents an opportunity for different dynamics, and the immediate fostering of the Jenna/Sheba friendship that you see later. Good interactions all around. _

so, I liked this. _ (this is Saturos, by the way)
abstractmind chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Cool story! I like the character interactions. I like mean saturos and menardi! I like the nickname for Ivan, skippy. haha. love all the characaters!
SirenSinger17 chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
This is really good. You should continue it
Rialys chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Wow, Felix really is rebellious...

Lovely tension built up in the last bit with the character interactions. The story works really nicely, and I really like your sense of humour in this fic, too. Looking forward to the next chapter!
UltaFlame chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Just felt like pointing out that on Idejima Kraden asks the question 'you knew she was a wind adept?' and then if you say yes, he says 'saturos must have mentioned it on the lighthouse' I don't think Jenna or Kraden knew Sheba was a wind adept until then. So, Alex's pointing out of this fact seems a tad odd. jsut lettin ya know.
no name chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
NO! It's not done *screams* finish! Please? With a cherry on top?
Dream Adept chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
WOO! Go Felix... even though he was defeated terribly T_T. But I know who that company is anyways...

Good chapter here Lemu, hope the next chappy will come out soon!
flashgunner chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Very nice, your adaptation of these events gives one the description and events that the game's graphic limitations could not show. I especially liked Felix's struggle against the Proxians, i could really picture the scene through your words. Well done.
ShiaoPi chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter!

The fighting was well done and I really liked the transition towards Isaac's party arriving :D

Keep up the good work!

-ShiaoPi
Mr-Mikul chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
I luv you since i'm reviewing lol.

Interesting kind of plot twist at the end, it made it look like Felix was stalling for time. Neither Saturos or Menardi actually burn with psynergy, but I can see it happen easily enough. And I laughed at Felix giving Saturos the finger. xDD

Do you think that when Felix talked about a different promise to keep, that he was talking about a promise to Sheba that Saturos and Menardi didn't know about? Might just be me. Congrats for updating this chapter, and good luck finishing this story.
Leoshi chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
Heheh, nice job with this chapter. There was excellent detail in this segment, and even though the characters are not quite what I expect them to be, they're still a treat to read. Keep it up!
Leoshi chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Hahaha, that last bit of commentary is really funny to me. Yes, Evangelion will rape your mind. Beware.

Loving this story so far. Now, off to read chapter 7!
flashgunner chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
I like i like. Very well done so far. The little elements of humor mixed with serious moments gives it the right feeling. You got all the characters right, especially saturos and menardi. Keep up the good work, hopefully i can get my next chapter out soon as well. ;)
SheenaFox chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
I love it, but Felix seems a little OOC...I usually see him as a very serious, but still loving kind of person...and...even though Saturos and Menardi probably aren't that stupid...keep doing that. It's funny...XD Yay for the update
ShiaoPi chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
AMAGAD AN UPDATE! *jumps around in excitement*

*cough* enough crazyness for now. Well not much to say actually as the chapter is way to short for such a long wait :P But otherwise good update, but I think Sheba changed her mind at the end way to fast you could have added some disturbing thoughts or so. But I guess that would be too much :D

Anyways keep the good work up and don't wait so long again before you update

-ShiaoPi