Reviews for Are You Cross?
really chapter 1 . 4/2
Please get a beta reader. There are a lot of mistakes. Your plot seems to be falling apart, very disjointed and poor writing.
Katharina1999 chapter 49 . 2/15
Please continue I really enjoyed the story line. You could write so much more on this story. PLEASE CONTINUE
kam chapter 49 . 2/11
continue it!
I wanna read whats gonna happen next...
IN LOVE
TOTALLY IN LOVE
PLEASE
PLEASE
I'M BEGGING YOU
CONTINUE
I laughed myself off my bed x""""D
Christinelovbooks chapter 49 . 1/12
OMG YOU DID NOT JUST MAKE THIS AMAZING FIC!
absolutely love this!
you NEED TO CONTINUE!

AWWW.. ADORABLE HARRY!
At first I was interested then it got so boring
cwarmbrodt chapter 49 . 1/6
I just finished reading this story. And it was AMAZING! Why didn't you finish though? Im dying now...
leicsterrider chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
it says about thanksgiving if the story was set in britain they wouldnt have thanks givin
hadesgirl015 chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
When Harry said "Stupid Man" I was laughing but i also Snape hitting him coming. It reminded me so much how in the Half-Blood Prince Snape ask Harry something Harry says "Yes" something to Snape, and Snape is like, "Yes, sir" and Harry says, "No need to call me 'sir' Professor"
Guest chapter 49 . 9/17/2013
YOU DID NOT POST THE LAST CHAPTER D:
RioichiX3 chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
normally i read all the chapters before i review but... XD TONKS IS BABYSITTING (/W)/ WWOOO!
Mackenzied3333 chapter 49 . 8/18/2013
please upload
SamSki chapter 49 . 8/13/2013
You said that he new chapter would be up soon! But it's been like three years! What about the sequel? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Please please please oh pretty please update? *puppy dog eyes*
Cassie Malfoy-Granger chapter 49 . 8/1/2013
I'm curious as to where Chapter 50 is. It seems as though it's been almost four years since you've updated. So if you could post the next chapter... *puppy eyes* I've really fallen in love with this story, Harry and Orion. Thank you. :)
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »