Reviews for Are You Cross?
Hermione Wilson chapter 49 . 6/27
Why. The. Hell. Would. You. End. There?
Hermione Wilson chapter 47 . 6/27
How. Dare. You. Stop. There!
Hermione Wilson chapter 46 . 6/27
I TOLD YOU HE'D GET THE PAIR OF THEM KILLED! WHY DIDN'T SEVERUS STAY WITH THEM?!
Hermione Wilson chapter 45 . 6/27
Orion is a brat, how he is friends with Harry is beyond me! He's too bossy and he's going to get the pair of them killed!
I don't like him, I prefer Harry being the only young child in the house. Now Sirius is going to be going to his OTHER godson leaving Remus to do everything for Harry, you've already started by Sirius yelling at Orion and Remus trying to get the story out of Harry.
I think Sirius was being kind when he called Danielle what he did, I'm thinking of so many more names that would fit her well!
Hermione Wilson chapter 34 . 6/27
OMG DID HE KILL HIS INSTRUCTOR!?
Hermione Wilson chapter 28 . 6/26
OMG THAT WAS THE BEST REVENGE EVER ALMOST MAKES ME WISH I COULD DO IT TO THE KID WHO TEASES ME IN SCHOOL!
Hermione Wilson chapter 26 . 6/26
Funny present from Sirius to Remus. LOL!
Hermione Wilson chapter 14 . 6/26
I didn't like that chapter, I think Harry would have been better. I hope that doesn't happen again, he's becoming TOO MUCH like his father. And why didn't Nymphadora, or Andromeda, or even Minerva babysit, Harry would have acted better with one of them!
Oh please please please update!
Amy chapter 49 . 3/13
please please please post more
Riya1112 chapter 49 . 3/7
I really loved it! It was great! I wish you would complete it.
Sly the fox chapter 24 . 2/25
Why are there CARROTS under the SINK?! XD
AnonMinnie chapter 7 . 1/20
Hey, great story, but a heads up: the first playstation was released in 1994. ;)
1,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »