Reviews for Are You Cross?
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 49 . 7/23
I love this story, sorry for not leaving comments until the last chapter but my internet is bad it took a bit of work just to turn the pages. I'm really glad I read this, typically if a fic is really long I skip it, I'm so glad I didn't this time. Awesome fic,
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 6/11
can't wait to read the rest!
pizzaluver16 chapter 49 . 6/7
Please, please, please update soon! I'm going crazy, I want to know what happens! This story is one of my favorite fanfics. I have read it countless times; it is extremely well written!
ReahRox chapter 24 . 5/30
This is a really good book, I really like the way you describe each scene so that the reader has a clear image in their heads. I just have one insignificant question regarding chapter 24, Aren't snowmen made up of three balls (you only mentioned that there was two)? Overall, I am really enjoying your book and I can't wait to read your other books!
A Girl chapter 31 . 5/1
I personally love your story. It is one of the best I have read. It gives my heart a little ache whenever I read this. I also liked your comparison of Hitler to voldemort. I am a Teen Jewish girl and potterhead. This is absolutely amazing and it touched my heart.
Danielle R chapter 49 . 4/16
Hey Angelauthor14,

My friend had recommended this fanfic to me earlier today, and I must say, as soon as I begin reading this, I couldn't put it down! It really is written very well and Harry's character development is brilliantly seen throughout. You definitely must write more!

Yours Truly,

Danielle
you said one chapter after this one yet where is it I can't find it tell me now please
u are a brilliant writer! are u actually from Britain? I happen to be and I didn't find a single detail or word not geographically correct, well maybe loo would fit with Remus on the plane! -love from abbey :) keep writing!
Rosabelle charm chapter 49 . 3/30
I love this story please update soon!
Update
Agape2000 chapter 1 . 3/12
Thank you for portraying Dumbledore in a kind a realistic manner.
That is adorable. Love Orion and Harry. They're so cute together
Yeah, boo Danielle. She had that coming. Ahh dang, only nine more chapters. You gotta write more I really enjoy reading your work. Love it!
Aaniya chapter 39 . 2/25
Oops, sorry, hit "Post Review button twice
Aaniya chapter 39 . 2/25
Wouldn't Sirius know that Harry would obviously(being a four-year old) find kissing funny? Arrgh, Danielle is awful.
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »