Reviews for Happy Tears
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
This is really good, a few spelling erros, and a little Out of Character-ness, but otherwise good. It just seems that if you ARE going to end up using a Jack Retirement theme, is to make it really good. That plot has been used so much, and to make it really stand out in a crowd, it has to be good. But very very good job here! Love the wording and the writing style.

xoxo
Natters chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
sweet
Thara chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Very sweet ... I've always loved giggling stories ... ;-)

thx
Disneynut chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Well done! Planning on continuing?
AT Fan chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
aw, yes well worth the wait.
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Good follow-up to the first chapter.
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
"You alive in there, Carter?" Classic. Loved it! Especially the part about the giggling.

Great story.

Courtney
Emmy1512 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I loved it, it was so well written, I even started to cry a little when he proposed, but sh :p

I hope to read more of your stuff soon :) (oh and I definitely recommend making this into a longer story)

Emmy1512

xx
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh *sque!* Hooray! I loved it! ~Jess
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Good story.
gater62 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was so romantic! It made my heart flutter!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
hm. good start for a beginner. but next time try to get them involved without having Jack retire. this plot's been WAY overused. At least 98 percent of fics where one of them retires have Jack retiring. Try to get them together without either retiring (hinte: check out AFI36-2909 on the net and especially pay attention to the section with instructions to commanding officers and read between the lines) or with Sam retiring. Sam can still be hired as a civilian.

And let's face it Jack would be so bored within a month he'd take a gun to himself... Sam would still be working all the time, she would never quit her job or shorted her hours, so he'd be alone all the time. He'd still be alone, even if they'd be officially together, he'd still be alone because she would be constantly away. If he doesn't retire he at least has something to do and is around people.
LuSo chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Aww silly Jack, how can he not understand the concept of happy tears when they're about to be together :)
chr-nyhala chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
that was beautifull! they should have done something like this in season 10!

good job!
lol chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
happy happy happy tears...i think i may cry happy tears too : )