Reviews for Mine
Can you please update this when you have a chance. Pretty please. It's really amazing
Too lazy to log chapter 10 . 1/3
Youve asked for critics; Ive come to deliver.
Usually, when leaving a general review, I simply point out if I liked or hated it but now youve asked for critisizm as well- Prepare yourself.
I get the general idea- and I get this is a parody, but sometimes I think your just going through the plot twists too quickly. Your not giving enough time for the development inn between, and you just fly through the situations. It doesnt give me enough time to laugh- its like your telling jokes, but you dont let people realize the punch line and you are already blabbing about the next. Ummm... *awkward smile* Yeah. I get it. Haha.
I get that people who write parodies tend to just fly away from one situation to another- mostly cause of movies- but Im slow. If youre gonna make me laugh, leave some space for the reaction.
Also- Why does everybody re-enact their inner fantasies and monologues? Lee and Sakura- get a room.
P.S. Hope I havent burned out all your hopes. Critisizm isnt meant to be taken lightly
Too lazy to log chapter 9 . 1/3
This has nothing to do with your fic in any way, but whenever someone says mine, the first thing that pops to mind is the seagulls from Nemo XD Mine's the only word they know.
The CRASH sounds are most certainly Neji pumping his fists at a tree, head bowed because of his frustration that his 'Ice cube' reputation is slowly getting flushed down the drain by Sasuke...
Too lazy to log chapter 8 . 1/3
Too much fainting... Ugh- and too many graphic scenes... Go get a room Sakura! :-)
Nahhh- just kidding. Sakura is actually my favorite character in the series. Just like with Tenten- their potrayal is really weak, and Kishi screwed up with them big time. Their "irritating" personalties could have been a big assest with development.
Too lazy to log chapter 7 . 1/3
*Gasp* "Naruto!" "Kiba!" "Naruto!" "Kiba!"
"WE'RE SAVED!"
XD My favorite part.
Too lazy to log chapter 5 . 1/3
Poor Tenten! DX
Talk about having a bad day. Chased like a rabbit, being kissed by an Uchiha TWICE and pure humiliation.
A few grammar mistakes here and there, but all is forgiven for the awesome fight scene.
Too lazy to log chapter 3 . 1/3
I feel bad for not reviewing... From now on, Ill (TRY) to review each chapter.
*Squeal* YES! Spread the Tenten love! Im loving this! Cant wait to read the other chapters! Whoop!
Good plot. A bit random for my tastes- but I like it all the same.
Tenten Aileta Ze chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Lol.

It was funny how Hinata passed out several times, but the Jiriya thing was a no...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Wow...
bloodthirsty chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
BTW I'm a girl anyways sasutenten! Ya woot
bloodthirsty chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
You kinda freaked me out at the it was awesome!
bloodthirsty chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I'm loving the jealousy and all I have to say is fight fight fight! Yah sasuke uchiha
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Update! C'mon we're all dying here!
Green Rupee chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
Aww! So cool! Update soon! Don't leave this story D:
Alexa-rlove chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
:D genial :D continualo porfa :3 me gusto , tiene chispa tu fic (Y)