Reviews for God Help the Outcasts
I 4 2 write chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was absolutely beautiful. I know what it's like to be an outcast and love this song. There was such incredible character shown. It really showed how Lily must have felt. Thank you for putting this up.
Princess Malika chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
LOVE the song!
arwenundomiel021 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
So, who is her friend who never sticks up for himself? I love this song, and think you did wonderfully making it into a fic!
jibrailis chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Amazing. At first I thought it was Hermione (the whole 'know-it-all' thing), but then of course, I read that it was Lily, and it was a startling touch. JK Rowling doesn't go in-depth with Harry's mother (yet) and this fic gave me a better appreciation of her. The song was suiting too- I can relate. God bless.
dopey chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
that was good, you did a good job and i know how u feel. e-mail me if u need/want to ()
GOD bless,
*dopey*
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I can compare, sometimes I feel all alone. I even cry - very childish thing to do, especially if you're ten, soon to be eleven, years old...
Centra-gal86 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
No! no of course not! this isn't corny! i absoultely LOVED it! i can so relate! i think everyone can at one point or another! And wow! what a way to write! i love that song too! this is definitely going on my fav story list! keep up the good work!
Jaded110 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I knew it was Lily from the beginning! Awesome fic and keep writing damnit!
Nacasara chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
*huffily*well, i don't think it was corney...
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Hey girl! That was really good! you are such a talented writer. That sent chills up my spine! Seriously. TTYL.

-LinZ-
lareinemargot chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
great job. I'm Wiccan, and as such identify with this story. I got made fun of before anyone knew I was Wiccan anyways- Goddess Bless.

Pol
Heather chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Really good Courtney! Really good
Sabina-san chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Aww...I love this song! It's one of my favorites! I really liked this! Good job!
Ariana Black chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Wow, that was really good. I love how you worked the song into the story.
JB chapter 1 . 9/28/2001