Reviews for Sweet Revenge
iloveslinky chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Hmm... Somehow I thought that the prequel would have happened at a different time period. If it were me, I'd have written the prequel very angsty when he leaves for Pomona. Then I'd have done this one. Whatever, it's your story though.

I like it. It's very understandable, and, for someone who isn't EXACTLY the biggest Betty fan, it's perfect. I'm just sad that it's not going to be completed. I would really have liked to read it. Maybe someone else could write it for you. I would, but I haven't even written any of my own FanFictions in, like, a year. Maybe I could. After all, summer break is rapidly approaching.

PM me back. I'd love to continue the story for you.

Slink
Matryoshka Doll chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Yeah I know you haven't updated in ages and the only reason I still like them is that when I moved out of the country and came back it was the only show I still remembered but can you PLEASE finish this story?

Or take it off the net so nobody will feel disappointed.

(NO OFFENSE INTENDED!)
guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
too lazy to log in, but this is a really good story, please finish!

i really like your stories, its just that theyre not finished? lol, well yeah i hope you do finish this one off, its a great read
TheCowardlyRomantic chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
this is a really great story you got going here.I think you should finish it.
JimJamFan chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
FINISH THEM NOW BEFORE I BREAK DOWN AND CRY! YOU JUST ARE GOING TO UP AND LEAVE US LIKE THAT! I NEED YOU TO STAY! SO WHAT IF PEOPLE ARE LEAVING, YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY KEEPS THE BOARDS ALIVE! PLEASE FINISH THIS!
xiao-lanlan chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Well, hey! We all lose out inspiration someday, I stopped watching JN but I read fanfics to fuel my hope that it might return hehehe. Nah,well it's all right! I will read what you update though!

Good Luck,

Aimie
Cagalli-01 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I may not watch the show anymore either but I still like your stories. I wish you luck though on your new passion and if u ever want to up date those again I will be here waiting. But just 2 tell ya u don't have to continue because of me. I know how it is to loose interest on a story because I haven't updated one of mine for awhile. But I still plan on finishing it someday. But good luck to you and all your new stories to come. :)
LillyLovesYou chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE! ( :
CaRiToX chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
NOO! Please don't tell me that you don't want to continue with this fanfic too?

That's awful..

soo bad, it was a SUPER IDEA, for a fanfic, I already love it... Just to bad... I want it to continue.. Pleasse! Otherwise, JUST ANOTHER CHAPTER! make me happy!
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I am having the same problem but a lot worst. I haven't since a show since october (no cable) but I am still faithful to Jimmy I will love if you keep up with the stories. Maybe if you read some of your old stories and your favorites ones, you'll fine the inspiration and love that you have for the show and the fanfics about it.
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Oh my God! no this one is really the one I've been expecting an update! hm pls pls continue with this one [puppy eyes] come on! don't give up on this fic! it stayed so much interesting! ( this one is to cry out loud '(
SassyAngel0023 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
cool. update soon!
SassyAngel0023 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was Great! I loved "My Happy Ending",
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hi I read my happenin before, pls update this prequel, it's really gettin interestin'
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008