Reviews for Everglow
Lothiel chapter 100 . 9/13
Genuinely did not see that coming. Like, at all. At all.
Gimlifan8 chapter 104 . 2/6
Wow. This was a very unique plot. And an awesome one.
You really have made a lot of progress with characterizations(especially Sephiroth) since this one, at least to me! Thank you for the read, and I'm staying tuned for the next chapter of 'Black and Silver'!
Forgotten Shadow Dweller chapter 104 . 1/11/2013
I will have you know, I lost a good amount of sleep, and time I could have been doing chores to this.

It was totally worth it.

Wow, I have to say probably my favorite thing about this was that you managed to get so many different stories woven into one. And it flowed beautifully from broken wings. I hope you will continue to work on the sequel, though I don't know how much more hurt you can put them through...

Wonderfully done.
Guest chapter 83 . 9/10/2012
Chaos can throw a tank cannon through Azul with one hand but Verian beat him? Flawed
Guest chapter 68 . 9/9/2012
Why is Zack a wolf? In the movie I never got that, it was always there but both Zack and Aerith's spirits are seen by Cloud, and in the complete edition Zack helps Cloud beat Sephiroth, both times he is human, can you clarify
MzSquishy chapter 95 . 12/6/2011
Oh, that "gently" moment between Viv & Vincent reminded me of Princess Buttercup and Wesley( Dread pirate Roberts) in the film Princess Bride. Loved it!
fragileleaf chapter 104 . 10/9/2011
hi! i love your story! it was written very well and even though ive never read about/played ff/watched ff before i still understood and enjoyed alot :D will be the rest of your stories soon! hope you write a lot more stuff like this!
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 101 . 8/4/2011
The last part makes me wanna cry. Shame on you!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Hojo's loins COULD NOT have made something as awesome as Sephy. Vincent's loins on the other hand...
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
What book was it? Your homework I mean.
Cdelancy chapter 104 . 4/23/2011
WendyLeaf chapter 100 . 4/9/2011
Your story is absolutely amazing. Well done!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 35 . 3/17/2011
I loved this chapter it was so cute.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 32 . 3/17/2011
I thinking about hair dye two chapters ago.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 27 . 3/17/2011
I love this story sooo much.