Reviews for A Hero
city bookworm chapter 1 . 4/16
I didn't think Dudley had that in him. He is usually not one to have a original thought. Although it would make a better character if he had grown up some and looked at things differently. I liked that he thought ahead enough to take Harry's things and switch cars to make sure of their getting away. I can't see the two being friends, but they'd think of each other as family.
Please write more soon it is soo good
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 4/14
wow
i- this is just- wow.
Awesome chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow... This was great. A story where Dudley gets a clue... Cool.
Thank you Dudley.
I wish he was always this caring towards Harry
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/4
Dudley redeemed.
Fabulous.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/2
Wow. This was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
lovely story
gennastar chapter 1 . 3/29
First time I've read HP fic where Dudley saved Harry from his parents. I enjoyed your story.

I am trying to look at it as glass half full: Thank goodness that once Dudley understood, he tried to make the situation better.

But I'm leaning toward looking at it as glass half empty: Out of a zillion stories, less than a handful have Dudley being bright/moral/self aware/social adept enough to change his own circumstances and pull HP along after him. What does that say about the level of acceptance for HP fics for the Dursleys being beyond redemption and HP as a character being abused?
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 3/28
Good story.
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 3/23
Awww, I like this Dudley. And Piers. Had this only happend in cannon...
Brbara chapter 1 . 3/20
I'm in love with your Dudley. He stays the way he is, It's like I can imagine this really happening (even that this is really sad, but you know what I mean).
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 3/16
This is absolutely BRILLIANT. It's beautifully written, full of emotion AND has a happy ending. It almost made my cry. Just... Wow.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 3/15
they should keep in touch as he SAVED harry that has to mean something
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/13
So much of this story made me waver between crying and puking. Your writing is that good that it made a former abused child react that way. It is one thing to write so that people nod and say "hmm, yeah that sounds good, realistic". It's another to hit the nerve you hit.
Rock on