Reviews for A Hero
Heidi chapter 1 . 6/18
Very well written and decipted the concept of abuse. I like dudleys charcter rendemption arc.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 3/24
This is, hands down, the best Dudley-centric Potter story I've ever read.
Very well done!

And of course as a result of these changes in Harry's living situation, HEDWIG SURVIVES instead of dying during a Battle of the Seven Potters that doesn't need to take place.
Hedwig survives, and so does Alastor Moody until the final battle at Hogwarts, where he takes down Dolohov before that Death Eater can kill Remus Lupin, so Remus can save Tonks' life, and then the two of them take down Fenrir Grayback together before he can kill Lavender Brown, as well as the Death Eater that would have caused the explosion that killed Fred. Moody does end up dying during the battle, but by stepping into the skirmish that Colin Creevey that been on the verge of losing, and taking the fatal curse that had been meant for the kid. (Ten years later, little Alastor Creevey is told about the man who saved his father's life during the war.)

Five years after saying goodbye to his cousin at the Burrow, one summer evening Dudley's relaxing on the tiny balcony of his flat when he sees a white shape flying towards him, swooping closer... It's Hedwig, bearing an invitation to Harry's wedding.
Liah chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
this was great. tysm for sharing ! kudos
Gwendolyn Paige chapter 1 . 8/30/2023
This was amazing
queen-of-blackmagidor chapter 1 . 8/22/2023
Amazing. I loved the development of Dudley here. It really captured that indecisive whirlwind of when someone is trying to decide whether to move forward into a new reality or move backward into a comfort zone.
al chapter 1 . 7/17/2023
Excellent story about Dudley becoming aware about what was really happening in his home.
saraalalia12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2023
Best story.
westwinder chapter 1 . 6/17/2023
Wow. Wow wow wow. That was excruciating to read but I think you verbalized what everyone thought about the Dursleys. Dudley is going to need a lot of therapy. Unfortunately Harry will be too occupied to get it as well.
PrincessM96 chapter 1 . 6/16/2023
This was good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2023
This is my absolute favorite fic of any fandom, hands down! Amazing work, i will be thinking about this forever lol
Unstupid chapter 1 . 3/5/2023
Thank you.
Axis G chapter 1 . 2/26/2023
So good, I almost teared up
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2023
This was fantastic! So intense and really exciting to see Dudley step up. You handled the scenes of him starting to recognize the abuse for what it was really well. Thank you for sharing!
TheWanderingCat96 chapter 1 . 12/13/2022
I'm so happy to read this story, it was heartbreaking and vindictive and made me feel all the emotions I wished would actually happen in the series. Thank you for writing this, it was a great pleasure to find this treasure of a story 3

Signed, Aria.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2022
Oof. Wow. Poor Dudley. Great fic.
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »