Reviews for A Hero
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 12/13
Wow, thank you x
lojosmom chapter 1 . 12/1
Oh my God! This story was incredible. It was great to see Dudley finally realizing the abuse and helping Harry. Too bad that, minus the near death experience, this never happened in the books. A cup of tea at the door does not count.
I'm so proud of Dudley. This was beautiful.
Aleena chapter 1 . 11/17
This story is really good!
loveispower chapter 1 . 11/16
This was beautifully written, love the character progression with Dudley. It is always interesting to see a story where Dudley realizes that what his parents and he have done is wrong, but I think this is the first one I've read where Dudley takes the steps to begin fixing it and save Harry. Well done.
alimg chapter 1 . 11/13
Awesome
TwistingHope chapter 1 . 11/7
This is, quite possibly, one of the best 'Harry gets rescued from the Dursleys' fics I've read! I've been imagining this kind of prompt for some time now, and this fulfilled the idea I had going in my head! Honestly, I really like those stories where Dudley redeems himself and helps Harry. And Dudley meating the Weasleys and being exposed to magic was what tied this story up for me. It was like my favorite part, I guess. Tbh I wouldn't have been fully satisfy if that didn't happen. It's kinda like you read my mind or something. Creepy, no?
Anyway, I sincerely thank you for writing this story - it really took care of my fanfic needs! Also, your writing/describing the characters was utterly perfect. You should write more! :')))
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 1 . 11/6
I loved reading this.
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 10/16
*cries*
jasnrob chapter 1 . 10/11
Loved it
dominaohyu chapter 1 . 10/5
i love this oneshot... finally one where big d (haha) isn't portrayed as a monster xx
Panic-At-The-Impala-Moose chapter 1 . 10/3
This story was so good I was reluctant to start a new one. I love this so much, and I can see myself coming back to this a lot in the future. 3
That was really good. Very emotionally gripping and affecting.
I'm starting to love your Dudley.
hpark7310 chapter 1 . 9/14
That book that's mentioned in this fic sounds super familiar... what was it called?
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »