Reviews for A Hero
irat chapter 1 . 7/17
very nicely done! Interesting to read Dudley's POV!
twistedartist chapter 1 . 7/12
this is heart wrenching and amazinrg. kudos
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/6
Aaawwww
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 5/22
very well done
DJArla chapter 1 . 5/3
Despite how sad this is, it's so well written! You have captured the essence of a good Dudley so well and created an interesting take on Harry's home life. Great job!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 4/25
Magnificent.
Cascaa chapter 1 . 4/18
This is what I call a well-written story. The theme is not that much my cup of tea (I much rather like reading things to escape reality) but it being a one-shot seems a perfect fit.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm sobbing right now, omg
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 4/16
This was amazing! Such an incredible character journey and growth. I can't wait to read more stuff from you!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 4/9
Wonderful, excellent, awesome, there are not enough adjectives to convey how I feel about this story! Great job!
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 1 . 4/6
Dude, I adore Dudley. This story is exactly how I feel about his character and I wish he'd have been bigger in the actual story. Thanks for taking the time to write this!
ranelone229 chapter 1 . 3/27
Gosh, Dude, JK Rowling doesn't hold a candle to you! Bloody amazin' story! SEQUELLLLLLLL!
Blufox03 chapter 1 . 3/26
ahhh the feels!
Varisha01 chapter 1 . 3/22
Very well written, and as others have said; Yes Dudley that is what it feels to be a hero.
Rhino109 chapter 1 . 3/20
That was brilliant, though Dudley was a little stoic at the end, but I do understand why. Amazing writing. You did a good job.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »