Reviews for A Hero
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 9/11
This was a great story that really cast a light on the effects of abuse in a family. I wouldn't mind reading a sequel. I kind of want to know where and how Dudley turns out.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 8/24
It’s been a couple of years since I read this story, but it always stayed with me. It’s brilliantly written and hard to read as it’s depressingly sad. It’s also unique in the way it describes the braveness of Dudley in dealing with his feelings and terrible situations and finding help. If only just in time.
Ambernot chapter 1 . 8/23
First ever Harry Potter fanfiction that is not a crossover. I love it and I am not even a big fan of Harry Potter!
Erimenthe chapter 1 . 8/22
Damn. This was an epic hero Dudley one. I do wish they'd be able to stay in touch and that maybe, just maybe, Harry and Dudley could become true family. It's nice to know that one muggle out of the family didn't think that Harry deserved to be treated like that just because he was a wizard. I really do wonder what would have happened if Dudley had suddenly had a burst of accidental magic to stop his father. Maybe it had been held back because of how he saw Harry being treated and suddenly it came out because Dudley finally admitted that what they did was wrong.
Hillnerd chapter 1 . 8/20
very very well written story. heart breaking too. you nailed the characters perfectly, including Dudley, whose perspective was spot on for him.
Deborah Cranmer chapter 1 . 8/10
I just loved this story I was captivated by its content and loved seeing this other side of Dudley. Keep on writing it’s brilliant
CodeNameGrant chapter 1 . 8/1
Beautiful story. I love how Dudley slowly realized what was happening, it wasn't like lightning bolt from bad guy to good guy.
This is so good. I will forever see the Dudley son in a new way.
irat chapter 1 . 7/17
very nicely done! Interesting to read Dudley's POV!
twistedartist chapter 1 . 7/12
this is heart wrenching and amazinrg. kudos
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/6
Aaawwww
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 5/22
very well done
DJArla chapter 1 . 5/3
Despite how sad this is, it's so well written! You have captured the essence of a good Dudley so well and created an interesting take on Harry's home life. Great job!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 4/25
Magnificent.
Cascaa chapter 1 . 4/18
This is what I call a well-written story. The theme is not that much my cup of tea (I much rather like reading things to escape reality) but it being a one-shot seems a perfect fit.
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »