Reviews for A Hero
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
i almost cried a few times

excellent writing
Raiise chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Excellent! I'm so glad you put this story on; it's been ages since you've written a story.

I like the way you used a differnent point of view this time. I also like the way you projected Dudley's feelings towards the abuse; like how he know's it's there, but he just doesn't want to know.

It's funny. On my profile, I've taken out loads of quotes from the Harry Potter series, that give signs of abuse. It's true - abuse isn't always physical. Stories like these are so sad.

I never realised until, I started writing a Harryisabused story, how hard it is to write. To have the right amount of angst and the right amount of abuse.

You do this brilliantly. Your Recnac, Flawed then Full circle series, was the first I read. And it was excellent! :D

Are you going to carry on this story? It would be great if you carried it on! It is great as a oneshot neverthless though.

Please, if not, please, please, write another story!

Lots of Love,

XxSqueakyxX
Kayleighxo0x chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
wow , this story was amazing. I wasn't thinking I would really be into the whole Dudle point of veiw thing, but this was brillient. anyway great oneshot (:
Aries Fireburst chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
that was beautiful! I have always thought Dudley would do something like that. Beautifully Written!
Rose14 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
OMG! A likeable Dudley! The best kind! One of my favorite parts of Deathly Hallows was that despite his parents evilness Dudley managed to turn out semi-normal. This was amazing, your characterization of the characters was very close to the book but orginal in your own way. I loved how Dudley was still a little jerkish even though he knew his parents were abusive freaks. His entire attitude couldn't change overnight but he was able to tell right from wrong. This was a great one-shot.
ChingChuan chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I desperately hope that this isn't a one shot - please go on with this story!

So, well, I liked it. I definitely like it. It's nice to see Dudley begin portrayed as a human being for once...

Yours,

ChingChuan
littleseren chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Let me be one of the first of many to congratulate you on yet another awesome fanfic. Thanks for giving us this- it's been far too long since weve seen one of your stories. Please don't leave us hanging for the next one!

Loved this poignant angstfest :)

Thanks and thanks again.