Reviews for A Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
This. Is. Amazing.
No other words to say. Absolutely speechless.
~FunkyPixie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Nice.
xLynchiex chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
holy shit, I love this. what an awesome concept! this was super tense from beginning to end, and I really like Dudley being unsettled by the book and others reactions to it
YetThereIs chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
this is the only fanfic where i like dudley. thank you so much for this xx
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Any chance of a follow up one-shot? Maybe one a couple years later after they're both done with school?
lavenderdreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
AHHH MY HEART

This is amazing!
GRIMESBAIT chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Wow... Fuck. I'm not ashamed to say that I burst into tears about halfway into this. I fucking hate Dumbledore for this, all his fault I swear... Your writing was absolutely amazing. Tears are literally going down my face, your ability to get those emotions through were exquisite. Thank you for this AU, abuse is something covered very heavily at school so the idea of this popped in my head a couple times reading the actual series or fanfiction. Just...thank you. Continue writing please 3
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
This was really good! I like how it took Dudley a while to actually understand that it was abuse. I really like how he and Piers helped Harry, and Dudley being slightly creeped out by Hedwig was really funny! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
this is so lovely :)
ladelfin007 chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
Really smart story. Very believable. Thanks for sharing.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Great story.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
I’ve never read a story like this before, and I really love it! Very powerful! All of your writing is great
LBII chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Excellent! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
Best Harry Potter fanfic ever. I can't find any flaw. The only I thought was the maybe in the conversation at end Harry should warn Dudley about the blood protection and the need for his parents to go into hiding or at least because the blood protection also protects them. However, maybe Mr. weasleywoulddothatwhen heretrieves Harry's wand.

Ydnas Odell - used to write here, but can no longer log into my account aka DA Jones.
powerfuldragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
I really loved this story. It was equally parts sweet, horrifying, and realistic. The slow realization of Dudley to how his home life really is and the steps he takes to correct that were amazing and didn't feel like they came out nowhere. I also like how everything between Harry and Dudley wasn't fixed and made suddenly better but is shown to be started down a maybe different path. Thanks so much for writing this!
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »