Reviews for A Hero
Olive-Karrot chapter 1 . 7/30/2021
Woah... That's really all I can say.
BlizzardInAutumn chapter 1 . 7/26/2021
Amazing!
Fugacity chapter 1 . 7/22/2021
This is possibly the best "redemption of Dudley" I've ever read.
Heart-breaking and gut wrenching.
Harriet chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
This fanfic was amazing !
Aidarayyyyy chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
Oh. My. Gosh. This was absolutely AMAZING! I love a good 'redemption' fic, when they realize the errors of their old ways and fix it somehow. I love good Dudders! This story warms my heart. And how chill Piers was about the whole thing. Bro out of everyone, petunia scared me the most. How she was wholly convinced that what she and Vernon was doing is right and how she CRIES and begs dudley to "understand that they're doing this for his own good" like wowwww the gas lighting and the manipulations GOOD LAWD! and the way she truly believes that their behavior is justified ugh WHEW
Patrick John O'Brien chapter 1 . 6/14/2021
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
Amazing ending. I could picture Dudley driving away with the radio playing “We could be heroes, just for one day”. Great characterisation work for Dudley. If Dudley had been that way in canon, he would have been my favorite character.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
Best abused-Harry fanfiction ever.
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
I'm gonna cry
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
Ngl I read "you fucking rock" in a completely different tone than was implied by the rest of the conversation lol. I was like "What? He doesn't like it?" I always thought Dudley could do better I wish JK had colored in his character a little bit more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
This is probably the greatest Harry Potter one-shot I’ve ever read. I especially liked how when Dudley was researching abuse in the library, it didn’t occur to him that his parents treat him like a prince, but only when he is compliant. It’s a twisted little Easter egg, suggesting that Dudley is also abused, just not to the extreme Harry is, and he doesn’t even realise it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
err
Tristemente100 chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
holy shit this is so good
Bele chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
thx!
Dr Gero chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
Big D's turn in the spotlight! This was a good little story, I really enjoyed Dudley's slow realization about his family. Thanks for writing this!
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »